Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need a level thirty account
Honestly the only team I have no confidence in beating is Ohio State. They have a offense good enough as ours and a better defense. But besides them I think we can beat any team in the country including Michigan Clemson and Georgia. Just Ohio state seems like a bad match up if that game ever occuree
IDK that OSU actually has a good defense. It's not just that they've played bad teams. They have played against some exceptionally incompetent offenses.

Honestly the only team I have no confidence in beating is Ohio State. They have a offense good enough as ours and a better defense. But besides them I think we can beat any team in the country including Michigan Clemson and Georgia. Just Ohio state seems like a bad match up if that game ever occuree
With hat tip to my fellow CE…

1666065044180.gif

IDK that OSU actually has a good defense. It's not just that they've played bad teams. They have played against some exceptionally incompetent offenses.
Hell I'll play anyone 😂

I will just continue to say what I've been saying... We can beat anyone, I'm just not sure we'll beat everyone.

So... Whatever.. Let's play. I bet the other team will have to earn it if they do beat us... Cause we won't go away.

15 seconds left... And we drive down and kicked a game winner. How many other programs just go to overtime in that situation?

Lol...I love this team

I never hate a man. God who lives in me won’t allow it. What’s worse tho, I don’t respect a man when he proves he’s the scum he really is.

To’o To’o said it’s jus business. Proceeds to front run, play dirty, pout, and cry when he loses. Then gives his threat of seeing us again. Basically crediting us with making the SECC game, playoffs, or both. Congrats, you just played yourself, fool.

Henry To’o To’o, I have no respect for you.

I never hate a man. God who lives in me won’t allow it. What’s worse tho, I don’t respect a man when he proves he’s the scum he really is.

To’o To’o said it’s jus business. Proceeds to front run, play dirty, pout, and cry when he loses. Then gives his threat of seeing us again. Basically crediting us with making the SECC game, playoffs, or both. Congrats, you just played yourself, fool.

To HT and his dad. Don’t you dare say VFL

7E565342-A1BB-4AF9-B465-80392129E48D.gif

I hate him and I hope he gets herpes from his cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back