Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does ESPN/SEC Network always insist on doing those awkward “let’s demonstrate this play” segments in a cramped studio space with 4 guys in suits and dress shoes?

And I’ll randomly add to this post. We’re in a modern era now. Do analysts and broadcasters still need to wear full suits and ties on TV? A polo and khakis, dress pants, or nice jeans is suitable.

I don’t hardly see as many suits in corporate America now as it was 20-30+ years ago. The show “The Office” horribly depicts how it appears in an office workplace. Does an accountant need to wear a full suit and tie to sit at a desk in front of a computer all day and crunch numbers?

Save the dressy clothes for formal events like weddings, banquets, and funerals.

I’ll get off my soapbox.

Anyone having trouble watching. . . ustvgo.tv sec network. . .

But the YouTube link I posted earlier is better. . . 1080p-60 hd.

I will help as I can based on the details provided. I am a Mortgage Lender but NOT an attorney.

1-There is no right of rescission on a purchase for either buyer or seller, this is a right for refinance transactions, certain HELOC's, second mortgage liens, and some other non applicable loans.
2-Caveat is I haven't seen the contract but, the contract was written to, agreed upon and "BOUND" based upon the agreed sales price. The reduction at the table almost certainly nullifies this. It is a material breach.
3-The realtor: They are licensed and have certain enforceable penalties for violating the terms. What I would recommend is find out who their principle broker at their office is. Inform them that you will be taking legal action based on your experience. The "Principle Broker" (your realtor's boss) is very much in a vulnerable position here. They will be highly motivated to make you whole.
4-Do not bluff, contact a real estate attorney and follow through, and do it without delay.
This is it

IT"S ON BABY!!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back