Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake Maye would pass for 600 yards vs us
I can see that happening, and I believe he would probably have a great game, but I hope the defense that sometimes plays very well and very physical shows up enough to slow him down.

PS...And just now Clemson remembered to have a backbone and bowed up after looking like warm butter the first drive.

Last edited:
What case can he make? That they only beat 4 teams with winning records and one of those was an FCS team? That the only reason they beat one of those teams was bad officiating? That they struggled against weaker competition? He has no legitimate case to make other than "Alabama". He wants in on name alone because his team hasn't done jackshit to earn it.

Personally it’s watered down as hell..if this is his argument..then we have a much bigger one..

According to ESPN’s Alex Scarborough, Saban cited quarterback Bryce Young‘s shoulder injury against Arkansas as a reason Alabama should be in consideration for one of the top four spots in the final College Football Playoff rankings.

Saban also made Alabama’s case for the College Football Playoff by posing a bit of a brain game question: If the teams under consideration played now, “would they be underdogs?”

Personally it’s watered down as hell..if this is his argument..then we have a much bigger one..

According to ESPN’s Alex Scarborough, Saban cited quarterback Bryce Young‘s shoulder injury against Arkansas as a reason Alabama should be in consideration for one of the top four spots in the final College Football Playoff rankings.

Saban also made Alabama’s case for the College Football Playoff by posing a bit of a brain game question: If the teams under consideration played now, “would they be underdogs?”

He has no real argument.

If they judged by Vegas odds everyone could be eliminated by the spread in their games. Why even play the game at all if you put teams in based on that? Tennessee deserves Alabama's ranking, based on performance and results.

Someone, somewhere on our team will tell us the REAL story of what happened leading up to that game.
a coach, player, team manager ?…someone or maybe several someone’s will lay it out there and let us know why our team (primarily our defense) just didn’t want to be there for that game.
Life’s mysteries.

• Stonehenge

• Where is Noah’s Ark

• Who actually shot JFK

• Area 51

• What truly happened to Tennessee Football on November 19, 2022.

He wouldn’t have to pose a bit of a brain game if he had taken care of business on the field

Life’s mysteries.

• Stonehenge - Aliens

• Where is Noah’s Ark - Mt. Ararat

• Who actually shot JFK - CIA

• Area 51 - Aliens are real

• What truly happened to Tennessee Football on November 19, 2022 - A true mystery.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure I saw them lose to NC State and Georgia Tech and barely beat an absolutely atrocious UVA team.

Yeah our defense got shredded against USCjr

They also played atrocious against Florida

Just had a shut out. We just aren't as hopeless on defense as most of you think
I hope you are right...just having visions of AR, BY and Rattler destroying our secondary.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure I saw them lose to NC State and Georgia Tech and barely beat an absolutely atrocious UVA team.

Yeah our defense got shredded against USCjr

They also played atrocious against Florida

Just had a shut out. We just aren't as hopeless on defense as most of you think
And...how many games had SC lost when we played them? That doesn't mean 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back