Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming out the Titans are possibly shoppin Derrick Henry.. how stupid would that be then again its the Titans. Might as well make it 2yrs in a row that you get rid of your top players

That's actually quiet the opposite of stupid they know his value will never be as high as it is now.Look I love Henry and dude has played his ass off but he has slipped the past 2 years.Facts are he's fixing to take that ride all rbs take eventually.Its just the nature of that position unfortunately.

If they wanna move forward become more innovative then moving Henry makes sense.Acrtually its kinda selfish not to move him and a money oriented move at that.Hes more than played his ass off and carried us for years,let the dud3 go somewhere he can get a Sb.L3ts be honest were not sniffing one in the next 2 probably.

So u have a declining rb due to age,oline,qb,coach whatever ur reasoning.You could prob get his peak value this year to a contending team.Your prob replacing 4 lineman so picks are a premium.I mean it be stupid if you didn't trade him honestly.Id love to get Bijuan Robinson but picks are at a premium as stated n he's prob going late 1rd.If Philly was smart they snatch him a 10.Hes gonna be a special dude watch n see..

The end 😆....

*edited*well hell I guess I could have read the 15 comments in response and saved myself a bunch of typing huh

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back