Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mcmurphy,

You nozzle. We reduced capacity ...

Also I was there in 04 when Wilhoit banged it true. That was THE loudest ive ever heard Neyland. Cali in 09. Florida in 19. Bama in one of those years.

I call bull ****.

What McMurphy reported was also publicly stated by the university. 2016 was the last time we hit 70k sold, and I’m sure we were down from 2010-2014. Our goal was 61k and hit 70k.

How much will we be fined when we beat UGA in Knoxville and rush the field again? Personally, I don't think UGA is worth rushing the field. They've had several good seasons, but aren't the caliber of bammer, historically.
The rush was because of 15 years and a last second wobbler fg. Not a handful of years and a 21 pt cruising win.

How much will we be fined when we beat UGA in Knoxville and rush the field again? Personally, I don't think UGA is worth rushing the field. They've had several good seasons, but aren't the caliber of bammer, historically.
Dude imagine if we won back to back Nattys.

People still drive around with the 98 Title license plates.

The Earth might open up if that happened

Reactions: Glitch
Is Volnation acting weird for anyone else? Pictures &pages sometimes load slower, sometimes it take a while to like a post. Probably my internet, but just curious if anyone else is getting this.
It has started. Sally is taking over your electronics at your house. Soon you will have no access to anything.

Is Volnation acting weird for anyone else? Pictures &pages sometimes load slower, sometimes it take a while to like a post. Probably my internet, but just curious if anyone else is getting this.
Not really. I'm on fiber though, with wireless mesh system that @Weezer Mom bought me for my 45th. Nice lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back