Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing has been tough. Started out for speckled trout and slot reds but moved into the creek and put a slot striper in the bag. That was Friday afternoon. Saturday morning took my skiff out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel to see if the sheepshead were back at the pilings after the recent storms and had a total goose egg.

I'm not doing very well either. Today was tough. 25 knot winds all day. Broke a bridal. Had to improvise one. It's been rollie all day. We went into a very protected place called Norman's pond. Too difficult to get the big boat into but nice sandbars to chill on until one of @Weezer 's sharks showed up. Wind has died down a little tonight. After I got everything settled my wife said, "do you need anything?" Yes something with alcohol.

I'm not doing very well either. Today was tough. 25 knot winds all day. Broke a bridal. Had to improvise one. It's been rollie all day. We went into a very protected place called Norman's pond. Too difficult to get the big boat into but nice sandbars to chill on until one of @Weezer 's sharks showed up. Wind has died down a little tonight. After I got everything settled my wife said, "do you need anything?" Yes something with alcohol.
See!!! My warning about sharks probably saved your life! You're welcome!

Rum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back