Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not but thank you/everyone, so much, I Read every notification.
And the resulting financial fallout is long-term & something I have to solve, not bandage. But you just asking still means the world to me.

I would appreciate a toast to my other best friend (rescue lab I always posted about) *Willow. I lost her to a sudden stroke in the middle of everything else and missing her insanely..
That and as @Behr mentioned- Just T/P for catching a little break, b/c I think I've finally stumbled upon my limit.

View attachment 556149View attachment 556150

Prayers for strength will continue @chargervol.

There's not but thank you/everyone, so much, I Read every notification.
And the resulting financial fallout is long-term & something I have to solve, not bandage. But you just asking still means the world to me.

I would appreciate a toast to my other best friend (rescue lab I always posted about) *Willow. I lost her to a sudden stroke in the middle of everything else and missing her insanely..
That and as @Behr mentioned- Just T/P for catching a little break, b/c I think I've finally stumbled upon my limit.

View attachment 556149View attachment 556150
Prayers for you and your situation. Beautiful dog and sorry for your loss

Reactions: Glitch
Coach should rent a rv and park it beside the bleachers and let the players chill in there until gametime. then send the ncaa the rental bill and any parking tickets until after the series is complete.

TheCerealChallenge_720x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back