Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game was in Neyland Stadium on Sept. 18, 1965 vs. Army. Charley Fulton threw for 2 TDs and Jerry Smith returned a punt 66 yds. for a TD. Tennessee 21 Army 0. I was a freshman that year.

We went 8-1-2 that year including a win over Tulsa in the Bluebonnet Bowl.
I was five days old then.

I hope its not congestive heart failure. That's extreme and I know we are joking but thats a real symptom. I am pretty sure Mike Leach's cough last season was because of his heart. @VolsDoc81TX input?
STOP IT. 🛑

I was just joking around (that's why I put the blue star on those posts)..... don't go off the rails here. I was responding to your post about "a poop colored lining to complain about". I'm sure CJH is just fine. GO VOLS

Our offense is gonna be unstoppable if. . .

Joe Milton. . .

I think our WRs are elite across the board. Between them and Heupel's ability to scheme, we should have a WR open on every pass play. I hope Milton can get a catchable pass to them. If he can be just above average, we're scoring a lot of points. If he can be elite, we will not be stopped by anyone.

Word is our defense is gonna be A LOT better this season. We have a real shot at the title this year.

Beat uga, save the world!

En route to

15-0 🤠

I responded to it. Mods must have deleted. Dang man always trying to keep me down.
holly-office.gif

All about the OL. Need to gel quickly

Defenses can’t scheme a blitz with a cb, safety or even olb. Joe will stiff arm them and crush their chest. He will still complete the pass.
Inside linebacker and dl will not even want to mount a pass rush after he hits a quick slant and then slam the dl or mlb to the turf.

Our qb is 6’5” and a solid 245. He has the strongest arm in football. Imagine if CJH let him throw the first two downs a la The Longest Yard. Then on 3rd down complete a 20 yard pass. Rinse and repeat until the mlbs and dl refuse to cross the line of scrimmage. 😈

Nope, not bitter about the last 15+ years preCJH, not bitter one bit. Not desiring payback…

IMG_1247.jpeg
I find the lack of faith disturbing. (I would have bought this except it was tough to breathe and hot in the full helmet…was going to use it for snow skiing 😎)IMG_0233.jpeg

This is the year to begin the Reckoning.

15-0 🤠

Defenses can’t scheme a blitz with a cb, safety or even olb. Joe will stiff arm them and crush their chest. He will still complete the pass.
Inside linebacker and dl will not even want to mount a pass rush after he hits a quick slant and then slam the dl or mlb to the turf.

Our qb is 6’5” and a solid 245. He has the strongest arm in football. Imagine if CJH let him throw the first two downs a la The Longest Yard. Then on 3rd down complete a 20 yard pass. Rinse and repeat until the mlbs and dl refuse to cross the line of scrimmage. 😈

Nope, not bitter about the last 15+ years preCJH, not bitter one bit. Not desiring payback…

View attachment 565128
I find the lack of faith disturbing. (I would have bought this except it was tough to breathe and hot in the full helmet…was going to use it for snow skiing 😎)View attachment 565129

This is the year to begin the Reckoning.

15-0 🤠

Whoa Doc. You don't see me on here doing back surgery. Stay in you lane. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back