Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI for everyone waiting on the War Room

Hubbs is on a family trip to see his son graduate from Basic Training. Big congrats to Eli!!! With that said, the War Room may be a little later than normal tonight.

Recruiting portion does have a juicy nugget in it or two. I’ll be interested to see if anything comes out of it. Could be something…might be nothing. 😳

-AP

Hubbs is on a family trip to see his son graduate from Basic Training. Big congrats to Eli!!! With that said, the War Room may be a little later than normal tonight.

Recruiting portion does have a juicy nugget in it or two. I’ll be interested to see if anything comes out of it. Could be something…might be nothing. 😳

-AP
👀 Big recruiting news

'24 - TX OT Bennett Warren

-AP

Could be something…might be nothing. . . what a shocker. . . 50/50

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
Prayers sent

Nothing better than homemade apple pie filling and cinnamon and apples for desserts. Got a swimming pool full from my BIL...... Apples so thick on some of his trees the branches were snapping. Filled that swimming pool from one tree.

Will be harvesting our pears this weekend or next.

Our horses and other animals are happy to have some too.

Been a rough year for us but these little things bring happiness and remind you to smile and enjoy life...... It's the small things.

Saw a video that really drove it home for me today......a guy posed a question to two young people...... He asked them if they would take a million dollars.... They said yes. He then asked if they would take a million dollars but they would not wake up the next morning..... Each said no. The point is we value every day more than money........ Except we don't act like it..... Be thankful, be in the moment.

Goodnight all!, work in the morning but have a couple days off from my second job. Taking Thursday off to spend some time with the family.

Hoping for good news on the football front tomorrow!
🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back