Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jim Harbaugh might be morphing into a serial killer..... He's taking on the "the look".

Well, it was a lot easier for me to see on repeated rewinds than to recognize in real time! I'm not complaining about Crawford. I don't think it's something to worry about. I just was curious to see. I haven't rewatched him the whole game, but I know Wright had huge holes on Crawford's side just from watching the game in real time. He was always going to rotate in that spot.

Btw, Mincey did rotate at RT on Saturday. Mincey also was at LT when he got beat and Joe was sacked late in the late 1st quarter that ended a drive.

I'm wasn't complaining about Crawford either. I was moreso saying for as physical talent (size, strength, length) stand point, Mincey is the better athlete. Crawford is solid and like last year they both will rotate the RT spot.

Last edited:
Whew. Finally caught up to you chatty morans. Snagged some last-minute tix and took my oldest daughter. It was hot, but the Wyoming and Bowling Green games were worse.

I’m raising her right, boys. The right man for her will have to love Jesus, love the Vols, and always open the door for her. She’s actually more fanatical about the Vols than I am, if that’s possible.

View attachment 576124
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back