Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hate this whole thing where Clemson has stolen our spot...we waited 10 years to get them for it...it finally comes...and the entire core that made us in 2022 is now gone...

It sucks. Absolutely sucks.

But if we can still pull this off, these newcomers...yes, even Milton...Squirrel...Sampson...will go down in history.

Familiar with Lucille's in the Old City?

Edit:
Where i was going with that was Donald Brown played for Art Blakley back in the day. I used to go into Lucille's in the mid-late 90s and hear some of the most amazing jazz ive ever heard, including NOLA. Donald Brown's sons are still active in the Knoxville scene...
Great recommendation

Rattler is as much as a dork as Beamer is
tenor.gif

I left Cobb out of my post because his story is such a tragedy. I was a 12 year old kid when he got booted from the team. I didn't understand how powerful drug addiction could be until I got much older. He was one of my favorite players ever and I still have a football signed by him. It was heartbreaking to see my hero go down like that.

He's 100% top 10
1672447697568.jpeg

Georgia to lose or Ohio state……boy this is tough
I think OSU wins. Based on my bowl mania results so far, UGA will win easily.

Really, UGA had a tough time with a couple teams they had no business being in a close game with. Then again, UGA has proven they can game plan anyone with enough time.

If OSU can get an early 14+PT lead UGA will have a hard time overcoming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back