Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That little ref had a smirk on his face talking to Heupel. They were standing over the ball the entire night letting Clemson get set. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were helping Clemson every chance they got.

That needs to be addressed for future games. Just because the small 10 is a slow prodding conference doesn't mean the officials if calling games outside the small weenie 10 should not know how to officiate the game and place the ball and be in good enough shape to get it done.

I just remember he was from Haiti or some such place. Didn't know his parents were Meat chickens.
I just looked it up because I kind of forgot. He was adopted from Haiti. He said the first thing saw in America was all his adopted family wearing Michigan stuff. They were alums and huge fans living in Nashville.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
The problem was that we couldn’t run the football consistently.
We will always struggle to run consistently against talented defenses if whoever our QB is at the time is off a little when teams are determined to stop our running game...it happened against Pitt and happened last night.

I get why they focus on it, it is really the only hope you have to hold us under 30. If Milton and the OL had been just a little better on 3rd down we would have blown them out even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back