Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t commnted on any on any of them…. My comment was related to the victim mentality in here…. We always think everyone and everything is against us….my funniest moment was an Arkansas basketball game when people were claiming the sec office was pulling for Arkansas…..As for our game…. I would love to know what Heup said and I was disappointed that they didn’t show what Hadden did or reply as of a lot of our penalties(although I could have missed some)…. I didn’t think the play in the end zone was a holding… you could have possibly called it early bc the OL got his hands up in the upper chest but I didn’t really see much of a pull…. It looked like the defender got low and in a position where the OL could push him down and then he laid on him…. Both of those movements would be legal.
Laying on a player by definition is holding. Heupel told the official he was delaying the offense 10 seconds by not placing the ball in play. The official was holding the ball and allowing the defense to rest and get organized.

I still remember him singing Rocky Top after last year. Receipts. POS. Get ready to hear what a storied career he’s had all night long.
I usually don’t like to listen to Herbstreit much anyways, but I especially don’t want to listen to him while announcing an OSU game. I’m switching to ESPN2. Pat McAfee is 100x better.
Every single broadcast of this game is ass. The last thing I want to listen to is Heb sucking on Oh St chode for the next 4 hours.

SkyCast is your friend. All you hear is the crowd and the stadium announcer.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
iu

Man, I want another shot at Georgia. Thankfully, yes I said thankfully, we will in our house next year and I hope it’s full and rowdy. I hope Danny White is petty and pipes in crowd noise even though I don’t think we’ll need it. Do it anyway. If I’m not physically able to go, I’ll buy a ticket and give it away just so there’s another butt in the seat. Any one can call me out on it and I’ll post proof. That’s how bad I want them to go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back