Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re listening to all these upstate SC pundits predictions lol.

One guy had Clemson winning 35-14 because they had Tennessee “totally outmatched.” Guarantee when I text in, they won’t acknowledge it though.

Current state of events with me vs Upstate radio host Marc Ryan:

He ran a contest in 2021 for hot takes hitting, and the reward was a free dinner with him.. I didn’t want it anyways.

But I did send in a “Tennessee will make a bowl this year.” Hot take

He read it on air, laughed in my face, went on a fifteen minute tangent on how Tennessee lost 40 players and destroyed any hope of their program ever being relevant again.

We went 7-5. He never acknowledge that hot take hitting, and actually denied it saying I said that they would go 8-4. When I showed him proof, he never replied or mentioned it again.

This year he picked Tennessee to finished 5th in the East behind Kentucky, Florida and USC. I texted again saying we’d finish no lower than second.

He laughed in my face on air again. When he read my text after going 10-2 and finishing 2nd on air last month, he said “yeah but you still lost to South Carolina”

All month he’s been saying Clemson will roll Tennessee and that our “pot of gold has gone dry” with all our opt outs, and said Tennessee will look much like the Tennessee of old in this orange bowl, etc.

We won. Hasn’t said ****.

Here’s an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back