Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they will come, the Jordan vs clown goat debate. I promise to put any that debate him as being the goat on ignore. I really didn’t care before now (even though MJ is the goat) .
Basically every former and current player agreed that, if Jordan played in today's NBA, he'd avg 50ppg.

Not at all. He’d throw a 105 mph lined drive.
I was just saying that's the throw he struggles with. Up the middle, receiver moving away from him instead of at an angle across. Lofting it over a defender and dropping it in is where he almost always misses. I don't think I've ever seen him drop one in over a defender. In fairness though, he makes a lot of other throws Stroud will never be able to make.

Not at all. He’d throw a 105 mph lined drive.
Are we really dogging the guy that stuck around and led us to an Orange Bowl victory and won MVP against #7 Clemson just yesterday?

Some of y’all would find misery in telling your supermodel wife that you won the lottery.

Yeah but imagine him with a bunch of Jeremy Pruitt leftovers and some transfers....😎
Yeah...and that is why Hooker was not only great...he was special.

That is why I said...He is good but ain't no Hooker.

I can't wait until we have elite 4* and 5*s stacked up three deep at every position with a guy like Nico running the show.

Are we really dogging the guy that stuck around and led us to an Orange Bowl victory and won MVP against #7 Clemson just yesterday?

Some of y’all would find misery in telling your supermodel wife that you won the lottery.
Which supermodel are we talking about?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I was just saying that's the throw he struggles with. Up the middle, receiver moving away from him instead of at an angle across. Lofting it over a defender and dropping it in is where he almost always misses. I don't think I've ever seen him drop one in over a defender. In fairness though, he makes a lot of other throws Stroud will never be able to make.

He dropped one right into squirrels hands down the middle for 50 right? I mean wasn't right over a defender because he smoked him with a 5 yard cushion. I do agree that he needs to hit that more though.

True...he threw some really awesome beautiful passes yesterday. If he could add the touch pass to his repertoire he could be unstoppable.

He dropped one right into squirrels hands down the middle for 50 right? I mean wasn't right over a defender because he smoked him with a 5 yard cushion. I do agree that he needs to hit that more though.
Damn man...that is not the style pass he is talking about. He is not wrong about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back