Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky was going to come in wanting this one badly. We’re their biggest rival right now. They know a win here can change the trajectory of their season.

It was always going to be a dog fight.
Kentucky is loaded with talent, they hate us and they know this game can turn around their season

Nothing surprising going on here - lot of ball left to play

I already said this bucko

The one that drives me crazy is people walking around a store talking on their phone.
I was in a bookstore once and the next aisle over I hear this God awful smacking and chomping. I ignore it and move to another aisle but it follows me there.

I move again and once again it follows me. Starting to get annoyed I look around the corner and realize it's a whole family, two parents and four kiddos who are deaf and can't hear themselves chewing gum.

Made me chuckle when I realized what was going on.

I was in a bookstore once and the next aisle over I hear this God awful smacking and chomping. I ignore it and move to another aisle but it follows me there.

I move again and once again it follows me. Starting to get annoyed I look around the corner and realize it's a whole family, two parents and four kiddos who are deaf and can't hear themselves chewing gum.

situational awareness.

Well that sucked. Getting nothing going offensively... Full trouble early... And while I think overall the defense has been good... Kentucky has obviously had opportunities and made shots.

I'm hoping their shooting cools off. Anxious to see what we do in the 2nd.

But I knew this game wasn't gonna be easy. Never is... And how did they not call Oscar out of bounds under the basket there a few minutes ago??

Go Vols... Whole half to go...

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back