'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

It’s a big deal but this is football. Good teams absorb blows like this because they happen to everyone. Are we a good team? I think so. We’re finna find out.
That’s the thing. We don’t know. I think we are. We’re about to find out. Good thing is that FL is terrible

Such a tough guy…

I think we’re gonna win still but people acting like losing Ced is no big deal are idiots
I’m not trying to be a tough guy. But you’ve been whining for days now. It’s tiresome to read and almost makes me embarrassed for you. We’re big favorites, at home, Gameday is here, we’re the better team, this is exciting and fun!! Try to enjoy it, man.

I’m not trying to be a tough guy. But you’ve been whining for days now. It’s tiresome to read and almost makes me embarrassed for you. We’re big favorites, at home, Gameday is here, we’re the better team, this is exciting and fun!! Try to enjoy it, man.
Don’t be embarrassed for me bro. I could not care less what you think

He also said it’s tiresome and nobody wants to hear the non stop whining. He wasn’t wrong.
giphy.gif

Bass turning heel................come on bruh we gonna be alright. Losing Ced will hurt but we have guys behind him that are ballers. Gameplan will be the same.
I just think it’s funny. Ron posts that we can beat Fl without Hooker and I’m like, dang man, are we good, we haven’t really done anything yet. And people freak out about it. Anything not 110% positive is interpreted as whining and negative.

I’ve predicted us to beat Fl by multiple scores. Most of what I’ve posted have been humorous gifs. But that’s whining apparently.

Acknowledging that Ced out hurts and will affect the offense is not whining either. It’s truth.

The same guys in here mad at me will be crying during the game anytime anything bad happens, and if we lose, will enter full blown depression mode. Some of them will be saying Heup’s not the guy

I just think it’s funny. Ron posts that we can beat Fl without Hooker and I’m like, dang man, are we good, we haven’t really done anything yet. And people freak out about it. Anything not 110% positive is interpreted as whining and negative.

I’ve predicted us to beat Fl by multiple scores. Most of what I’ve posted has been humorous gifs. But that’s whining apparently.

Acknowledging that Ced out hurts and will affect the offense is not whining either. It’s truth.

The same guys in here mad at me will be crying during the game anytime anything bad happens, and if we lose, will enter full blown depression mode. Some of them will be saying Heup’s not the guy
Get your minds right, it's gameday.

I would almost rather UF go 0-12 than UT go 15-0.

I really hate the Gators

Espn: Mr. Havoc , you're a long suffering Vol fan . What makes you think today will be any different?

Mr. Havoc: Well first of all... Espn shut your damn pie hole! You suck . Second , because it is time for jort wearin', sister dating, budget beer drankin', stankin' azz gator fans to get their comeuppance . And thirdly , Cause I said so , now go get your shine box .

Whooooo!

VN Store

Back