‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official UTSA Pregame/Game Thread

nicksjuzunk

Lurking
1695402452871.png
1695402474315.png

Tennessee continues to be a team searching for answers, perhaps finding answers they weren't searching for in The Swamp. They return home to Neyland this week, and for the next few weeks, looking to fix things they didn't think were broken.

Keys to Victory:

1. Rhythm, not Blues:
The offense needs to get in sync, and stay in sync.

2. The Wright Move: Jalin Wright has quietly become the best running back at Tennessee since Alvin Kamara. Keep feeding him.

Prediction: In spite of a terrible loss, I think this is a rebound week and hopefully gets this team on track for the rest of the year. I would not be surprised to see at 31-17 type of game, but let's go with

TN 41
UTSA 10

chris-farley-tommy.gif

Martavius French plays for UTSA now. Had 10 tackles against Army and leads the team with 17 on the season.

Reactions: Orange.
View attachment 581358
View attachment 581359

Tennessee continues to be a team searching for answers, perhaps finding answers they weren't searching for in The Swamp. They return home to Neyland this week, and for the next few weeks, looking to fix things they didn't think were broken.

Keys to Victory:

1. Rhythm, not Blues:
The offense needs to get in sync, and stay in sync.

2. The Wright Move: Jalin Wright has quietly become the best running back at Tennessee since Alvin Kamara. Keep feeding him.

Prediction: In spite of a terrible loss, I think this is a rebound week and hopefully gets this team on track for the rest of the year. I would not be surprised to see at 31-17 type of game, but let's go with

TN 41
UTSA 10
Thas right! Feed Wright! And unleash Squirrel!

🍊 38
🐦 17

VN Store

Back