‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official UTSA Pregame/Game Thread

I watched the Army game and they beat UTSA 37 to 29. They also ran right through their defense, for 254 yds. Army also had 188 yds passing. If we can play decent defense, can't we do at least as good as Army, for Pete's sake?

Vols 45-10. GBO!

Close win
Unrelated, sorry for that. I’m a curious person In default. I asked you this question before and you didn’t answer, because I saw Lisa in your screen name and wanted to know if you’re a female. Maybe you didn’t want to reply, none of my business, or I’ve lost total interest and knew. 3rd guess applies.

Well done, you’ve managed to get a whole paragraph out of me when I didn’t think you warranted it. Scoot on back to your own fan board and share your new found knowledge. You’ve become predictable. We didn’t even need to have cameras around our board to ferret you out. You do know what that means don’t you?

View attachment 581358
View attachment 581359

Tennessee continues to be a team searching for answers, perhaps finding answers they weren't searching for in The Swamp. They return home to Neyland this week, and for the next few weeks, looking to fix things they didn't think were broken.

Keys to Victory:

1. Rhythm, not Blues:
The offense needs to get in sync, and stay in sync.

2. The Wright Move: Jalin Wright has quietly become the best running back at Tennessee since Alvin Kamara. Keep feeding him.

Prediction: In spite of a terrible loss, I think this is a rebound week and hopefully gets this team on track for the rest of the year. I would not be surprised to see at 31-17 type of game, but let's go with

TN 41
UTSA 10

Feed Dylan Sampson in this ball game.

I watched the Army game and they beat UTSA 37 to 29. They also ran right through their defense, for 254 yds. Army also had 188 yds passing. If we can play decent defense, can't we do at least as good as Army, for Pete's sake?

Vols 45-10. GBO!
Not if their OL (Army's) is better than ours

Their QB must officially be out today, because I saw that the spread took a massive jump overnight from -21.5 to -24. Sharps must know something.
They know Heup has got this week circled as a ‘get right’ game. Offense and Defense both will look improved. Milton will be hitting bombs. We all feel better about SCjr around 7:00 tonight.

VN Store

Back