Recruiting Going Bad

Originally posted by vols2345@May 1, 2005 7:42 PM
Well I know that Florida is a pool of talent when it comes to football. When you play highschool ball around here in jax, you can never have an off game and expect to win. The talent level up here is very high, and every team has 2 or 3 players going D-1.

I believe every coach in the country recruits the state of FL....I think FSU,FLA,MIA, and every other top school in the country goes after the top tier talent... then UCF,USF, FAU, and FIU get the next layer...then the rest of the coaches in the country fight over who is left I think thats right :dunno: I'm pretty sure it is

Well every Big D-1 school always pulls at least 1 or 2 kids from FL. If I am not mistaken the vols took 3 this year? maybe 4.

Originally posted by vols2345@May 1, 2005 10:57 PM
Well every Big D-1 school always pulls at least 1 or 2 kids from FL. If I am not mistaken the vols took 3 this year? maybe 4.

I knew every coach recruited FL when I started seeing FL players at Iowa and Uconn :blink: Who would leave warm weather for those places :dunno:

You might be right Milo, Oregon is so far out of the way and it's not on the way to anywhere, plus no warm beaches and sunshine..maybe recruiters just don't want to go there.

VN Store

Back