Recruting gets nod on Two Forty Seven

"The way to turn Tennessee football around is to improve its roster, which has slowly eroded since the Phillip Fulmer era"

Slowly? It was decimated. We've "slowly" gotten it back....well in terms of years. Coach Jones 14 class looks like light at the end of the tunnel.

Guess I gotta add...Butch gets it.

Actually, good post until the last sentence. No like for you 😊

Recruiting has not slowly eroded since the Fulmer era... it has slowly recovered from the end of the Fulmer era. His last three classes to include the one he started that Kiffin tried to salvage are the very reason the program fell as it did.
Do you think Fulmer if given the chance could have turned it around as opposed to going through three coaches? Don't get me wrong I love what CBJ is doing all the way. I just think firing Fulmer and going this route was a mistake on Hamilton's part.

Reactions: 1 person
do you think fulmer if given the chance could have turned it around as opposed to going through three coaches? Don't get me wrong i love what cbj is doing all the way. I just think firing fulmer and going this route was a mistake on hamilton's part.

+100

Do you think Fulmer if given the chance could have turned it around as opposed to going through three coaches? Don't get me wrong I love what CBJ is doing all the way. I just think firing Fulmer and going this route was a mistake on Hamilton's part.

Fulmer was given a chance.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back