Redemption Game 2013

photovol

What 1 game is the most important redemption game for 2013?

Personally, for me it's the Vandy game this year. I never ever again want to see the Vols dismantled by our instate rival Commodores. I still haven't fully recovered from last years beating.

Reactions: 5 people

Personally, for me it's the Vandy game this year. I never ever again want to see the Vols dismantled by our instate rival Commodores. I still haven't fully recovered from last years beating.

A win over Florida would be fantastic.

Reactions: 5 people
I think it's Florida because of the length of our losing streak to them.

SOUTH CAROLINA!!!If we had good coaching last yr,we win that game in Columbia. Spurrier knew he pulled one out after that game was over. We have them in Neyland this year and I feel we match up against them well.

Reactions: 2 people
SOUTH CAROLINA!!!If we had good coaching last yr,we win that game in Columbia. Spurrier knew he pulled one out after that game was over. We have them in Neyland this year and I feel we match up against them well.

If Bray didn't fumble last year, we may still win that one.

uh every team we lost to...especially considering we have losing streaks against bama and florida...oregon crushed us in neyland...3 years straight to uga...losing to vandy ever...losing 3 in a row to usc...losing to mizzou...pick one

Reactions: 4 people
The quote below is from a friend of mine from high school.

"This is the year Vandy really makes history. Vandy is capable of having their first back-to-back wins against UT since the 1920's. They are capable of beating Florida on the road for the first time since 1949. They have a decent chance t...o beat Georgia at home for the first time since 1991. And no matter what, they should make a bowl game for the 3rd straight year. The Ole Miss game is going to be huge. If they can win that first one, good things will follow."

Yeah, I know... get better friends. I'm in middle Tennessee and this is pretty much what all these J'Fra and his #prickbyprick fanbase think so, yeah, we need to leave them bruised, bleeding, and battered.

Every game in November.

-Embarrassingly let Mizzou off the hook last year
- I don't think we've beaten AU since the 90's and have fallen behind in the all time series
- Vandy & UK, it's time to get those winning streaks back up and running

It's gotta be Florida. If we happen to pull out a victory in the swamp, us winning the East would be a good possibility. Just imagine the confidence this team would have for the rest of the year.

South Carolina...they got a little lucky with that one.
Clowney is a great athlete....it's just that not every QB fumbles while getting blind-sided.

I'd say Florida w/ Auburn as a close 2nd. We owe Auburn as well. We have lost to them pretty handedly the last few matchups.

Last edited:
I'd say Florida w/ Auburn as a close 2nd. We owe Auburn as well. We have lost to them pretty handedly the last few matchups.

I agree, Auburn has owned UT for as long as I can remember......I think we have a better chance of beating Alabama or Florida than beating Auburn.......we seem to just never match up well with Auburn

I want to beat Kentucky to avenge them breaking the streak in 2011. If we can just get that done, it will be a successful year. And when I say successful, i mean suck-sess-FULL

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back