Regarding our next 3 series.

TennEddie

Just something to think about:
what would be a good, acceptable, bad outcome of our “ murderers row “
upcoming series against # 3 Florida, # 5 Arkansas, and # 4 Vandy ?
I‘ll go 7 wins, 6 wins, 4 wins.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
All along I've thought holding serve and going 6-6 from LSU through Vandy would be good. We held serve at LSU. Need 2 of 3 this weekend. Try and make hay in the last four series and get a good seed.

Wow, you have some extremely high standards. I’d hate to work for you with that grading scale. “Acceptable“ to take 2 of 3 from each including AT Arkansas? Personally. I’d say 6 wins would be outstanding, 5 wins would be good.

I be happy with 5-4 at this point.
This schedule was no accident. Hate to say it, but I'm concerned we might have a completely beaten down an dejected bunch at the end of this gauntlet. The way we looked tonight...well...it did not inspire hope and confidence.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This schedule was no accident. Hate to say it, but I'm concerned we might have a completely beaten down an dejected bunch at the end of this gauntlet. The way we looked tonight...well...it did not inspire hope and confidence.
And the thing is, we thought the gauntlet would be over after Vandy, but now it looks like we’ll be ending the season with another one. Kentucky and South Carolina are both far better than anyone thought. It’s going to be tough to get to .500 in conference.

Last edited:
We’re not very good it seems. I’m hoping they can turn it around and catch fire late but at the same time you can’t dig yourself to big of a hole.

I would be shocked if we won 2 of 3 series. An acceptable outcome would be 1 of 3 series at 4-5. Then bad and my expectation is 2-7 we get swept once and then win game 3 of the other 2 series

5-4
4-5
3-6

Non-biased over/under at 4.5

VN Store

Back