Regardless of Oregon outcome

Win or lose, I'm really looking forward to this game. No better way to see what these guys are made of then throwing them in the fire head-first.

I'm happy they didn't buy this game out like with North Carolina. Probably one of the most embarrassing moments for me as a vols fan. Play the good teams, that's how you get better.

We are thankful as well, we heard rumblings about one. Rumors obviously. Georgia *****ed out.

And regardless of the outcome I truly wish you all the best in the future. I've become hated here, :lol:, but I've said it before. I'll be rooting for you.

We are thankful as well, we heard rumblings about one. Rumors obviously. Georgia *****ed out.

And regardless of the outcome I truly wish you all the best in the future. I've become hated here, :lol:, but I've said it before. I'll be rooting for you.

:peace2:

Win or lose, I'm really looking forward to this game. No better way to see what these guys are made of then throwing them in the fire head-first.

Exactly. That's the only way to find out how good (or bad) you really are, and what you need to do to play with the best. Iirc this was one of the things Pat Summitt always talked about, and we know what kind of record she had.

Yeah but Virginia looks like a 6th grade junior varsity team. Oregon wasn't tested like they will be when the Big Orange head into Eugene. Go Vols!!

i hope you realize that if oregon beats you by 40 or 60 thats what the media will be calling tennessee. a 6th grade junior varsity team. like herbstriet has said at least half a dozen times of the ducks "but they never play anyone". so if you lose be prepared to become NOBODY.

VN Store

Back