Replay Has Arrived In The Sec

Is there any word on what type of system they are going to use - whether it's going to be a challenge type system or if it will all be handled up in the booth?

I believe in the Big Ten there are no coaches challenges, everything is handled by a replay official upstairs.

That's correct. I just checked that out.

I think I like that system better than the NFL Challenge system. If you're going to have replay, you might as well have a replay official looking at every play.

It is about time. I was hoping that the SEC wouldn't be the only conference who doesn't have it. I would like to review that fumble they called on Riggs in the UGA game. I still haven't gotten over that one. Can we review last years plays?? :rolleyes:

Gee, first they hire Oscar Meyer, then replay gets voted in to the SEC, my my what will the Gators have left to b*tch about?

I love instant replay. It may take some of the drama out of a game, but at least we will have some good calls next year.

Glad to hear this....At least the games will be gave to the team that should have won it.......This could really help some teams win some close games

Too bad it can't be retroactive.

Jabar Gaffney did NOT have control of that ball!!

:furious3:

The mention of his name makes me wanna beat up a Florida fan.

We got both sides last year... I won't deny that the calls we got against Florida helped us. They certainly didn't win it for us, we got that off the arm of Ainge and the leg of Wilhoit, but it helped give us the opportunity.

But, we also got phantom holding calls against Auburn in the SECCG.

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 3, 2005 11:09 PM
But, we also got phantom holding calls against Auburn in the SECCG.

That whole game was strange. Penalties killed us in that game right down to the one where our whole defense stopped playing and Campbell threw a TD pass.

Now y'all KNOW we threw that game because the NCAA wanted Auburn to win and they had some dirt on us that they agreed to cover up if we would lose. Ask any Bama fan.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 3, 2005 11:32 PM
My mommy told me not to talk to Bammers. :ph34r:

How are you ever going to order at McDonald's?

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 3, 2005 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 3, 2005 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Mar 3, 2005 11:32 PM
My mommy told me not to talk to Bammers.  :ph34r:

How are you ever going to order at McDonald&#39;s? [/quote]
:eek:lol:

The SEC officiating has been horrible for several years. I hope this improves their performance. :bow:

VN Store

Back