Republican Election Fraud Going Unpunished

BTW... it does not appear that this is going to go unpunished if a court finds them guilty. It looks like they could spend some time in big boy prison.

WhAtAbOuTiSm
How so?

This thread isn't defending a proven example of election fraud on the part of Democrats, by alluding to a proven example of election fraud on the part of Republicans.

There isn't a proven example of fraud involving Democrats, from the 2020 Presidential Election, to defend.

How so?

This thread isn't defending a proven example of election fraud on the part of Democrats, by alluding to a proven example of election fraud on the part of Republicans.

There isn't a proven example of fraud involving Democrats, from the 2020 Presidential Election, to defend.

i think he's just yelling a buzzword in hopes that no one calls him on it.

It needs to be said again ...

The extremes that Republicans went to, in order to help Donald Trump overturn the outcome of his re-election defeat, represent the collective actions of a cult. This is abnormal behavior, without precedent, in the history of American Presidential Elections. It's definitely forgery, and that's definitely a crime.
Can we try to be a tad consistent? Both R's and D's do the same for their candidate. They are both cult-ish.

It will be in the same thread as your proof that it happened.
I don't know the scale of it, but it does happen. I know a few that vote. Of coarse, they claim the right dependents and pay their taxes. So why shouldn't they vote. Before anyone says......uh, uh, uh Their felons by being here illegally. If our government didn't want them here, they wouldn't be here.

I don't know the scale of it, but it does happen. I know a few that vote. Of coarse, they claim the right dependents and pay their taxes. So why shouldn't they vote. Before anyone says......uh, uh, uh Their felons by being here illegally. If our government didn't want them here, they wouldn't be here.

facts.

It's a political football that the politicians love to keep us morons fighting over while they milk the tax coffers for personal gain. Both sides use it as a tool, these illegal immigrants would want to go home if the .gov had the inclination to start jailing the people who employ them. Do that, and the "problem" is solved.

It needs to be said again ...

The extremes that Republicans went to, in order to help Donald Trump overturn the outcome of his re-election defeat, represent the collective actions of a cult. This is abnormal behavior, without precedent, in the history of American Presidential Elections. It's definitely forgery, and that's definitely a crime.
I agree, it's just as bad as hiring a firm to put together a dossier then use that dossier to..........

Not going to continue with the multiple steps the left used to politically weaponize government agencies. You know how the story goes.

I'm not here to defend Trump, but clean your own house before you tell someone else to mop their kitchen.

VN Store

Back