Rest In Peace

Oh Noooo, I hate to hear this,my father was in the Navy with his brother Kreger Kristofferson, Kris came from a big Military family...RIP Kris Kristofferson...

View attachment 682105
Kris was a bad ass.....his fam apparently all but disowned him when he turned down a position at West Point. His life sounds like a fictional character from a movie. He was an excellent musician and song writer but teh man was a golden glove, accomplished Captain and Helo Pilot, and just in general Main Character at life.

Reactions: CPA and Vjcvette
Kris was a bad ass.....his fam apparently all but disowned himw hen he turned down a position at West point.

Yes when my father was around his brother Kreger during the Vietnam era, Kris was the black sheep at that time. I heard that he was a road scholar and that he landed a Military helicopter in Johnny Cash's yard in the 60's.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Yes when my father was around his brother Kreger during the Vietnam era, Kris was the black sheep at that time. I heard that he was a road scholar and that he landed a Military helicopter in Johnny Cash's yard in the 60's.
He fought forest fires, did dangerous weather landings on oil rigs..he wasn't just a pilot, he was a crack pilot. All while putting all on hold to be a singer songwriter.

RIP big man.

dikembe-mutombo.gif

VN Store

Back