Rings

Should the Vols get rings for winning the east?

• Total voters

MyBloodRunnethOrange

Jesus is Lord
David Climer has an article in this morning's Tennessean saying that CPF and Mike Hamilton are getting rings for the team for winning the east. The article implies that the players are split over their opinion of the idea. What do youall think?

:question: Hmmm, I wonder what a Bama fan knows about Championships! ;)

must have an incredible memory, that spans YEARS, possibly why they chose the elephant as their team face! :question:

Maybe not a division ring, but maybe a Cotton Bowl ring. You could put Division Champs on the side with your 10-3 record....but it would say Cotton Bowl Champs on the top!

That would technically make it a Cotton Bowl Ring.

That would be cool, but seeing as how it has taken a century for T shirts I don't think that would happen. Are there any T shirts yet?

I was just kidding about the rings. As to the T-Shirts, I thought YOU were in charge of them??

I was still a newbie when all of that was going on. Nobody payed attention to poor ole me! So I doubt that was the case. :( ;)

Mens_LGC1_1.jpg

That ring is sweet. I bet I would get all of the women with that baby on.

Grandson? Good lord, I am not even married and not even close to the age of having a grandson. I would have had to get busy when I was 5.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 3, 2005 2:27 AM
Grandson? Good lord, I am not even married and not even close to the age of having a grandson. I would have had to get busy when I was 5.

And....your not supposed to? :blink: :blink: :blink:

You know, they have hotlines for that sort of thing volbrian. :lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 3, 2005 1:27 AM

How old are you? I have a friend who needs a guy.

VN Store

Back