Rings

Should the Vols get rings for winning the east?

• Total voters
You're welcome.

And goodnight. I'm getting sleepy. Goodnight everyone!!

no championship no ring..... you only get a T-shirt for division championship or maybe a hat

Originally posted by volmanjr@Jan 3, 2005 8:20 AM
no championship no ring..... you only get a T-shirt for division championship or maybe a hat

Happy New Year to YOU too, Scroo....er....Jr!!!

:lol:

Is it true that they were going to get iPod's, but then the Cotton Bowl gift bags already had iPods in them.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 3, 2005 11:50 AM
I want an iPOD!!

I just got one for Christmas, one of the big ones too. :p

I love mine. I have put about 4000 songs on it so far and I still have a lot of room.

Man LIO could fit a lot of elderly tunes on that thing.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 3, 2005 11:58 AM
Man LIO could fit a lot of elderly tunes on that thing.

I didn't know you could transfer 8 tracks to an ipod!

CB_6886.JPG

I NEED THAT HAT!! anyone know where to get one?

Originally posted by VOL_AHOLIC@Jan 3, 2005 12:41 PM
CB_6886.JPG

I NEED THAT HAT!! anyone know where to get one?

There is one on Fulmers head! Quick, grab it!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 3, 2005 2:14 AM
That would be cool, but seeing as how it has taken a century for T shirts I don't think that would happen. Are there any T shirts yet?

yeah what about the tee's?

Give 'em rings, hang the banner.... its good for recruiting! and I know at least 5 schools that can't give their players SEC EAST RINGS this year.

Originally posted by allvol@Jan 3, 2005 2:52 PM
Give 'em rings, hang the banner.... its good for recruiting! and I know at least 5 schools that can't give their players SEC EAST RINGS this year.

Well UGA shouldn't get anymore rings no matter what if all they are going to do is sell them on ebay. So you think that the bling bling effect could help recruiting?

Originally posted by dan4vols+Jan 3, 2005 1:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dan4vols @ Jan 3, 2005 1:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Jan 3, 2005 2:14 AM
That would be cool, but seeing as how it has taken a century for T shirts I don&#39;t think that would happen.  Are there any T shirts yet?

yeah what about the tee&#39;s? [/quote]
Yeah. I got some info months ago for the cause; wasn&#39;t Junior runing that project? Last I remember, we were having some copyright "issues." I&#39;m sure that could be circumvented with a little creativity.

I, for one, am all for the idea. It&#39;d be cool to wear one out in K-town next summer and have people asking about this site.

Only problem is, I&#39;m kind of scared to meet a few of you in person should I see you in the Nation logo&#33;

if I was looking into T&#39;s I didn&#39;t know it , I&#39;m stuck in the middle of east of nowhere... no connections&#33; and don&#39;t worry Doc I&#39;m sure most of us are tamer in real life than in CYBERSPACE.

Back to iPod&#39;s... I got one myself, and it is wonderful. I have owned quite a few mp3 players and some MiniDisc players in my day, the iPod is by far the best.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 3, 2005 6:51 PM
Back to iPod&#39;s... I got one myself, and it is wonderful. I have owned quite a few mp3 players and some MiniDisc players in my day, the iPod is by far the best.

I will second that, I have about 2 of everything invented. This ipod makes them all look bad.

VN Store

Back