Rising NFL prospects (Tyler Bray)

KC and GB run west coast off. so bad fit for those 2. Arizona with the new staff would be great fit style-wise as would the Steelers. Just hope he doesn't end up a Raider although his attitude may fit. Either way , I hope he grows up because he doesn't have to put every thing he has into passes and can still hit the tree as well as anyone in the draft.

San Diego??? Sitting behind Rivers for a few more seasons...

Tampa Bay is the best possible place he could go outside of Green Bay clipboard duty

I'd be surprised if he ends up with the Bucs. This is Freeman's final year of contract - its put up or shut up time for him. Doubt that the Bucs want to do anything at QB until they see what happens this year.

I saw that. But he'd also be behind one of the top 5 or 10 QBs in the NFL at the moment , who's could also be one of those guys who has one of those 16-18 year career in the league; I'm not sure how that wouldn't more or less be the scenario in such a case.

Looks like what he might have mistaken on was Rodgers's career length (he's been in the league 8 seasons; although that time behind Favre might have made it seem like less)

You may be right, but I still think you are wrong. Maybe "Biospyman" could tell what he really meant.

Man this is another case of hearing tings you want to hear and not hearing the rest. even though a few guys have flat out said he had best arm in draft. but he should have come back to UT for a senior year and TRIED TO GROW UP SOME MENTALLY and he might have been a first round pick next year. Cause I think if hunter or cp had stayed and bray had with an older stronger more experienced o line . Bray could have broke every school record with some hugh numbers. i hate it when UT football and basketball players leave school early cause peope make them think they will be highly drafted and either don't like scotty or like Bray 2nd or 3rd round.

T.Bray would have a difficult time if Titans draft him, with all of the issues that was in the news it would take a lake intersection for fans to boo the kid yet again....not a good thing.

Sentimore should have stayed for his final season, but he didn't want to work very hard...he would not have fit into CBJ system of fast pace...

So you had one good QB

To

Like 5 Terrible ones...

Good job

Manning

Martin

Clausen

Ainge/Schaeffer (never can spell his name)

Crompdaddy

Simms

Bray

Which one of those guys is "terrible?" Simms, yes. Crompton you can argue, but he still signed an NFL contract. certainly not 5 terrible to one good one. unless I'm missing something, as I do have the guy you quoted on my ignore list.

Wouldn't take him until the 4th or 5th. Has the big arm and at times ability to put a ball on a pin but his lack of maturity, mind for the game, attitude are a major turn away. Can find plenty of QB's who I would trust more if I am an NFL franchise. Wish him the best though

Manning

Martin

Clausen

Ainge/Schaeffer (never can spell his name)

Crompdaddy

Simms

Bray

Which one of those guys is "terrible?" Simms, yes. Crompton you can argue, but he still signed an NFL contract. certainly not 5 terrible to one good one. unless I'm missing something, as I do have the guy you quoted on my ignore list.

We are talking about the Tennessee Titans...

We are talking about the Tennessee Titans...

I just see "Tennessee" and have him blocked. :)

Mcnair was HoF worthy, and young was... above average (good record at least even if he's crazy and makes terrible burger's at Hardees now)

otherwise, yeah I agree.

I just see "Tennessee" and have him blocked. :)

Mcnair was HoF worthy, and young was... above average (good record at least even if he's crazy and makes terrible burger's at Hardees now)

otherwise, yeah I agree.

McNair was a great Qb

Young and the rest...terrible IMO

They should just cut their loses with locker.

I like the thought of Bray behind roethlisberger in Pittsburgh. Tomlin would be a good coach for him

VN Store

Back