Riyahd Jones Update...

ile3000gt

He so Sexy
Brent Hubbs just reported that Riyahd Jones is battling circulation/blood clotting issues in his lower extremities. Obviously, we won't know the severity of it. The bright spot is that CBJ initially said he expected him to be back this season, so maybe it isn't as serious as these things can sometime get.

Keep Riyahd in your thoughts and prayers

Reactions: 29 people
Really Unfortunate for the kid. I know he was working hard and he had a great opportunity to play and make a difference. We currently miss, and will continue to miss, him at CB.

I hope he can get this issue taken care of but you never know when it comes to things like this. More than anything I hope this doesn't affect him in his every day life.

Reactions: 6 people
At this point it's not about the hit we took losing him. It's more about hoping he gets better and that this don't turn in to anything too serious

Reactions: 14 people
Hopefully it was caught in time and doesn't affect him later in life. He'll certainly be in my prayers.

Reactions: 2 people
i think he needs to take his time and make sure he is 100% before he attempts to step back on the field.no need to rush things.

Reactions: 2 people
Prayers sent for a healthy recovery for Riyahd. Certainly wish he was out there on the field for us but as others have said, getting his health back is the most important thing.

Yes, let's thin the blood that's having clotting issues..

If he's developing clots, then thinning the blood would help. If he's bruising too easily and having excessive bleeding, then thinning the blood is the last thing you want. Not sure exactly what his issue is.....hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers for him, I'm on bloodthinner the rest of my life, starting back when I was 23 in 2006, due to clotting issues. It's manageable at least.

Yes, let's thin the blood that's having clotting issues..

I was some what being sarcastic with he ole "rub some dirt on it." But I actually had a blood clot myself, to the point it had to be surgically removed. Been on a daily baby aspirin regimen ever since and doing fine.

That sounds like it could be life threatening , I'm no medical expert though . Get well soon Riyahd

Brent Hubbs just reported that Riyahd Jones is battling circulation/blood clotting issues in his lower extremities. Obviously, we won't know the severity of it. The bright spot is that CBJ initially said he expected him to be back this season, so maybe it isn't as serious as these things can sometime get.

Keep Riyahd in your thoughts and prayers

Hope the kid gets better.

VN Store

Back