Riyahd Jones

Love seeing these videos. Very positive stuff. Footwork looks amazing. Hope some other players upload some videos as well. Never get tired seeing this stuff. The passion and confidence from these players is incredible.

OP, NEVER start a thread with just the players name.....causes much angina.

I second this. I had this deep, stomach churning fear the actual thread would state he was currently "away from the team" or something. Thank God that's not the case.

What is that a charger on 22's?

Lol hmmmmm.......when did he get that?

I kid, I kid lol

Love seeing these videos. Very positive stuff. Footwork looks amazing. Hope some other players upload some videos as well. Never get tired seeing this stuff. The passion and confidence from these players is incredible.

As much as i would like it, I doubt anyone else will......this is just kinda Riyahds thing......he was putting out those "The Grind" vids before he ever got here....he has a great work ethic

Riyahd Jones is killin it this offseason. Check out this footwork video he put out: Riyahd Jones CB Tennessee: The Grind 2013 - YouTube

Watching those fast feet walk on orange water......shoot.....looked like Michael Jackson's "Moonwalk" on a Mr. Olympia contestant dose of steroids with an Al Pacino-fied Scarface dose of cocaine.....just don't pee test Riyahd.....I kid....way to put in mad hella sick work to own the "Illest Feet" in the S.E.C.

Those feet will be so legendary that kids in elementary schools will be on playgrounds singing,"Riyahd be nimble Riyahd be quick...Riyahd out jumped the WR and ran it back for a pick SIX!!!!"

Watching those fast feet walk on orange water......shoot.....looked like Michael Jackson's "Moonwalk" on a Mr. Olympia contestant dose of steroids with an Al Pacino-fied Scarface dose of cocaine.....just don't pee test Riyahd.....I kid....way to put in mad hella sick work to own the "Illest Feet" in the S.E.C.

Those feet will be so legendary that kids in elementary schools will be on playgrounds singing,"Riyahd be nimble Riyahd be quick...Riyahd out jumped the WR and ran it back for a pick SIX!!!!"

Don't do it! The last thing we need is another "Rod-like" legend around here. :no:

Dude has some quick feet but I'm impressed with his balance. This looks great on tape and I hope he can bring that same work ethic to the actual game. Very impressive.

Alot of kids here 12 and up can do almost the same thing.... Blows me away every practice watching some of the players down here. In pop warner...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back