Robots are making French fries faster, better than humans

them fries got no soul
No. They just have much more profit. Guess which one corporate America cares about. Also, remember that it is the liberals and their unions that decided to hold corporate America hostage for much higher minimum wage rates that greatly incentivized corporate America to quickly move in this direction. Liberals NEVER consider long-term consequences. Their policies are always nothing more than attempts to buy votes in the next upcoming election cycle.

Last edited:
tumblr_okj9lhGBe61u501aoo1_400.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
No. They just have much more profit. Guess which one corporate America cares about. Also, remember that it is the liberals and their unions that decided to hold corporate America hostage for much higher minimum wage rates that greatly incentivized corporate America to quickly move in this direction. Liberals NEVER consider long-term consequences. Their policies are always nothing more than attempts to buy votes in the next upcoming election cycle.
Unless you are going to roll back the 13th robot's were always going to end up being cheaper than humans. Unions may have sped things up, but it was always going to happen under capitalism.

Plus you throw in the lawyers, and that's just another reason for corporations to love robots.

We are going to see a really hard shift away from our principals one way or the other in my life time. Either we fully embrace UBI, after robots have replaced a TON of jobs, some we arent even thinking of right now. Or we dump capitalism and start banning robots/requiring human workers or go with some sort of price fixing.

Unless you are going to roll back the 13th robot's were always going to end up being cheaper than humans. Unions may have sped things up, but it was always going to happen under capitalism.

Plus you throw in the lawyers, and that's just another reason for corporations to love robots.

We are going to see a really hard shift away from our principals one way or the other in my life time. Either we fully embrace UBI, after robots have replaced a TON of jobs, some we arent even thinking of right now. Or we dump capitalism and start banning robots/requiring human workers or go with some sort of price fixing.
We DEMAND an additional break, and $2.15 increase to starting pay.

Ok.
Know what doesn’t make demands for more breaks and pay?

Robots.

Reactions: 508mikey
I don't why people insist on calling things like these robots, they're simply machines. When I was a kid, I used to make ice by pouring water into trays, now a machine does the same thing, and it's not a robot. Anyone that's ever been to a fast food joint knows that they fill a basket with frozen fries, drop it in the oil and start a timer. When the timer goes off, they put it out of the oil, shake the basket and dump it, not very hard for a machine to do.

I don't why people insist on calling things like these robots, they're simply machines. When I was a kid, I used to make ice by pouring water into trays, now a machine does the same thing, and it's not a robot. Anyone that's ever been to a fast food joint knows that they fill a basket with frozen fries, drop it in the oil and start a timer. When the timer goes off, they put it out of the oil, shake the basket and dump it, not very hard for a machine to do.
That’s just your robophobia talking.

Robots are just automated machines executing tasks. It's the correct term

We DEMAND an additional break, and $2.15 increase to starting pay.

Ok.
Know what doesn’t make demands for more breaks and pay?

Robots.
Yeah. Was always going to be like that.

Robots arent worried about any minimum wage. Arent going to be late, get an order wrong, start a fight with a client, do something that lowers the health score. Heck stores will be able to stay open longer, not have to worry about shutting down for holidays, overtime pay, other benefits.

McDonalds could easily get down to a two person day shift. Manager to deal with angry customers, and the tech that keeps things running.

Robots are just automated machines executing tasks. It's the correct term
I disagree. I would call my Roomba a robot, something that can be done with a mechanical timer like a french fry machine or a clothes washer or dishwasher, no, they're just simple machines.

Reactions: AM64
I disagree. I would call my Roomba a robot, something that can be done with a mechanical timer like a french fry machine or a clothes washer or dishwasher, no, they're just simple machines.
Call it whatever you choose but the industry has defined robots in the way I posted. Autonomous machines performing tasks

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back