Rocky Top Goosebumps

Weee'rre Baaccckk

Just listened to Rocky Top wide open and literally got goosebumps like it was the first time watching a UT game all over again. Man I can't wait for this season to begin. I'm not even an alumni and it still gets me fired up to knock some heads off this year!

Do you still get goosebumps when you hear Rocky Top?

Reactions: 5 people
Just listened to Rocky Top wide open and literally got goosebumps like it was the first time watching a UT game all over again. Man I can't wait for this season to begin. I'm not even an alumni and it still gets me fired up to knock some heads off this year!

Do you still get goosebumps when you hear Rocky Top?

ACCORDING how drunk i am.:)

Reactions: 2 people
Was talking to our warehouse manager today (aubren fan) about the practice on the 17th. Wondering what Jones had in mind and whatever. He said something about whether or not the players would be accessible to the fans (like the spring game) and I was saying I don't do the autographs thing anyway. He said, "But didn't you get your picture made with a player one time?" I said "YES! Wes Brown! The year after he graduated we ran into him and his mom on the concourse in Neyland and I was lame enough to ask for a picture with him", which is still one of the coolest things EVER to me! That interception for six is one of my all time favorite plays ever by a Vol.

So I made him pull up the video of Brown's touchdown and we watched it. When they start singing at the end I was singing with them. Then he said "The hair on your arms is standing up."

Chills, goosebumps, hair standing on end, I don't care what you call it. Rocky Top is like the Vols saying "I love you" when I hear it. GO VOLS!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e94mAmdxaFg[/youtube]

Reactions: 10 people
i hate the Woo, but i do it in Neyland Stadium. i get caught up in the moment. this year i might start screaming Boom and get it to catch on.

Reactions: 3 people
Was talking to our warehouse manager today (aubren fan) about the practice on the 17th. Wondering what Jones had in mind and whatever. He said something about whether or not the players would be accessible to the fans (like the spring game) and I was saying I don't do the autographs thing anyway. He said, "But didn't you get your picture made with a player one time?" I said "YES! Wes Brown! The year after he graduated we ran into him and his mom on the concourse in Neyland and I was lame enough to ask for a picture with him", which is still one of the coolest things EVER to me! That interception for six is one of my all time favorite plays ever by a Vol.

So I made him pull up the video of Brown's touchdown and we watched it. When they start singing at the end I was singing with them. Then he said "The hair on your arms is standing up."

Chills, goosebumps, hair standing on end, I don't care what you call it. Rocky Top is like the Vols saying "I love you" when I hear it. GO VOLS!!!

I love this response and could watch that video 20 times over

It may just be me but, when I think rocky top I think good ole rocky top WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO MOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO. Maybe I'm just weird.

It may just be me but, when I think rocky top I think good ole rocky top WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO MOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO. Maybe I'm just weird.

Moo?

This is one of my favorite plays of all time as well, love to see a young person put so much effort into something and have that effort rewarded! Congrats on the photo-op Girl!

or ma'am... whatever your preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Your avatar would confirm this assessment

Reactions: 2 people
This is one of my favorite plays of all time as well, love to see a young person put so much effort into something and have that effort rewarded! Congrats on the photo-op Girl!

or ma'am... whatever your preference.

Thanks! I went up and said, "I know this is as lame as it gets, but can I get a picture with you?" Afterwards, he told me thank you and shook my hand. Can you believe that? What a great kid!! I told his mom how happy he made Vol fans, and that I watched his touchdown video over and over cause it made it made so proud to be a Vol fan.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back