Roe vs Wade Overturned

Settle down Rip Van Winkle, you might want to catch up on the last two years in regards to which states were open for business and which states told you what to do.
Oh I am aware of what went on and even the poster boy went big govt. Both tribes are big fans of govt as long as they're making the rules

Says a lot about you that you think kids being murdered at school in this country is funny. It happens here more than anywhere else but I’m sure it’s just a coincidence right?

I don't think kids being murdered is funny at all. I find your hysteria hilarious.

Nobody is forced to have a child and for the vast majority of kids they are safe at school.

I don't think kids being murdered is funny at all. I find your hysteria hilarious.

Nobody is forced to have a child and for the vast majority of kids they are safe at school.
We have hundreds of them per year. Something needs to change. I don’t know the solution, maybe increased security, I don’t know but something must change

We have hundreds of them per year. Something needs to change. I don’t know the solution, maybe increased security, I don’t know but something must change

We have hundreds of kids murdered in schools every year?

I do agree that things need to change, number 1 on that list is instilling discipline in kids and quit drugging them in lieu of it.

Fathers in the home is a good place to start. Policy that encourages single parent households need to be discarded.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
When any shooting within a couple hundred yards of a school is classified as a school shooting then you will have hundreds of them every year. Actual kids being shot in or on school grounds is very rare.
And the ones on grounds are shot by other kids.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back