Roll models in reverse---Bray and Rogers

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
When any of our players want to act stupid and believe they are bigger than life, Butch should show them film of Bray and Rogers and then tell them "this could be you". Plenty of talent but no brains.

That should do it :salute::salute::salute::salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Roll model?

752d8418dede7067715da51ccedb547b_view.jpg

Reactions: 26 people
I can't believe I clicked on this thread.. I knew what I was getting myself into, didn't realize how bad it was.

Reactions: 6 people
When any of our players want to act stupid and believe they are bigger than life, Butch should show them film of Bray and Rogers and then tell them "this could be you". Plenty of talent but no brains.

I am of the enlightenment that Bray, acting as a VFL, threw his career under the bus for the sake of teaching those that follow.

Yes, I really mean that. :blink:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Stupid thread. I can think of many others that made bigger mistakes in their lives than these two. They were kids being kids... immaturity. They still have a shot at good nfl careers. If it doesn't pan out for them then it doesn't, but in general I see them as good people. Lay off them.

Reactions: 4 people
Or they can say if you want to be stupid you won't be drafted even though you have the talent and if you are less talented but work hard you can have a good season and get signed by a team such as zach Rogers

:cray:All i can say is what a waste of talent, look at all that green that them 2 wont be counting.:cray:
I believe they will be counting green one day in the NFL especially Tyler . This could be the wake up call he needed he has a lot of talent. some solid direction will straighten that out.

Stupid thread. I can think of many others that made bigger mistakes in their lives than these two. They were kids being kids... immaturity. They still have a shot at good nfl careers. If it doesn't pan out for them then it doesn't, but in general I see them as good people. Lay off them.

Yep.

They threw a game that could've gotten them to a bowl. Darick cussed out coaches, while bray admitted he didn't work as hard as he could've. Yeah, I want them as teammates, lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Should archive this thread, it gets the message "stay in school" across nicely or at the least, "how not to post."

I never have understood why people take pleasure in seeing other people fail. Is your life really this sad.

Reactions: 1 person
I never have understood why people take pleasure in seeing other people fail. Is your life really this sad.
It's called schadenfreude. Look it up. It's real. I don't think that you would see this, if Bray and Rogers weren't so damn cocky, and tried every play.

It's called schadenfreude. Look it up. It's real. I don't think that you would see this, if Bray and Rogers weren't so damn cocky, and tried every play.

I agree that they have not made the most of their talents. However, I do still imagine they will both make more in the next 5 years then a lot of these posters will make in a lifetime.

VN Store

Back