Ron Franklin Intro and chills

Absolutely hated Keith Jackson, all he knew was bear this and bear that. Still hate the way he said Alabama, Chris was a good announcer but I just hated Jackson.

Did Franklin retire? I miss him & Gottfried. Keith Jackson was great, especially since his favorite game to broadcast was Alabama at Tennessee. Curry & Davie were beyond horrible. Curry was SO PC it was sickening & Davie thought everybody was great. He would have described Dooley as an up-and-coming, knows how to get it done future Hall of Fame coach! Nance is okay. Vern & Musberger should have been put out to pasture years ago. I'm still waiting for Lundquist to pronounce someone's name correctly!

Reactions: 1 person
Did Franklin retire? I miss him & Gottfried. Keith Jackson was great, especially since his favorite game to broadcast was Alabama at Tennessee. Curry & Davie were beyond horrible. Curry was SO PC it was sickening & Davie thought everybody was great. He would have described Dooley as an up-and-coming, knows how to get it done future Hall of Fame coach! Nance is okay. Vern & Musberger should have been put out to pasture years ago. I'm still waiting for Lundquist to pronounce someone's name correctly!

Verne Lundquist, oh, is that Tim Tebow's girlfriend? He acts like a 15 year old drama queen every time Tebow is on the screen.

Reactions: 1 person

He was fired after a remark to a female sports reporter.

I remember going to the '95 Bama game and returning to the room later that night just to watch the rebroadcast with Franklin and Gottfried. Loved them.

Sean McDonough and Brad Nessler are two of my favorites.

McDonough of course provided the infamous "He stumbled and fumbled!" call against Arkansas.

I would love to hear him back on CBS.

VN Store

Back