Rudy Giuliani Brutally Assaulted; Expected to Survive

evillawyer

Kung Fu Kamala, B*tches!
Rudy is a tough guy, but no normal person could withstand an assault of such force.

Rudy's description of the "assault" ... does not exactly match the video footage

Last edited:
Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Technically?
The legal definition of a battery usually just requires making contact. No particular amount of force is required. Assault doesn't even require contact. A threat can be an assault. I used the word "technically" because the legal definitions don't reflect how those words are ordinarily used in non legal contexts.

The legal definition of a battery usually just requires making contact. No particular amount of force is required. Assault doesn't even require contact. A threat can be an assault. I used the word "technically" because the legal definitions don't reflect how those words are ordinarily used in non legal contexts.

You would be outraged if it were Nancy Pelosi and she were to have one of her ribs fractured from being dead since 2010

It was also a flagrant 2 and a 5 game suspension in todays NBA 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, but remember in the 90's when a playoff series was decided by suspensions due to where guys were standing? And then it happened again in the 00's.

I'll take soft flagrants over that **** any day.

And how on earth does this ^ have more likes than:

He's forgotten what a pat on the back feels like.

Reactions: volfanhill
Rudy is a tough guy, but no normal person could withstand an assault of such force.

Rudy's description of the "assault" ... does not exactly match the video footage

You forgot to post the mugshot of the leftist loser 39 year old grocery worker. Here, I’ll help you.

FF90366C-368F-47BD-A2B5-43E1CFE0A262.jpeg

VN Store

Back