Rudy Giuliani Brutally Assaulted; Expected to Survive

Never did criminal work, but that was (technically) an assault and battery.
No, it isn’t. Sure your a lawyer?

Assault- creating a reasonable fear that violence is about to take place.

Aggravated assault- creating a reasonable fear that violence is about to take place with the use of a weapon.

Battery- any unwanted touching or striking.

Aggravated battery- see above with the use of a weapon

Felony battery- see above with or without the use of a weapon causing disfigurement.

By definition, there was no assault in that video and therefore not an “assault” AND battery. Just simple battery.

You went to law school? And passed?

This man used to be a named partner in a major international law firm. Now he's selling croc knockoffs for a crackhead.

If it's true Trump refused to allow his campaign to pay Rudy after it came out he was asking for $20k a day, he no doubt took a huge financial hit. He had been running all over the country pushing the vote fraud narrative, so who was paying for that? If he fronted it then he took a big loss.

I'm sure Pillow Boy could hire Rudy to do his ads.

Rudy seems to have definitely entered into the "find out" part of that famous saying

Rudy seems to have definitely entered into the "find out" part of that famous saying

Poor Rudy (don't really feel sorry for him). He should be retired, shaking hands and giving speeches for 100G a pop. Instead he has turned himself in to a laughing stock punch line. Not to mention walking around with his hat in his hand begging for money.

Poor Rudy (don't really feel sorry for him). He should be retired, shaking hands and giving speeches for 100G a pop. Instead he has turned himself in to a laughing stock punch line. Not to mention walking around with his hat in his hand begging for money.
I saw him give a speech in 2009. The entirety of the speech was how people needed to own home computers. How great computers are. It was 2009. I knew then he was out of touch with reality.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I saw him give a speech in 2009. The entirety of the speech was how people needed to own home computers. How great computers are. It was 2009. I knew then he was out of touch with reality.

I was whatever with him until he used 3,000 dead New Yorkers to pretend to be offended at Ron Paul for suggesting we shouldn't be the world's police.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back