S. Alabama looked really good against W. Kentucky

TechnoVol

I watched this entire game Saturday night. I though S. Alabama looked much better than I would have imagined. We'll need to pay attention to them for sure.

Anyone else see this game... Thoughts?

I watched this entire game Saturday night. I though S. Alabama looked much better than I would have imagined. We'll need to pay attention to them for sure.

Ask again on Monday. I'm focused on Florida and seeing if a new QB can infuse some excitement and hope into this team. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I thought Kentucky looked much better than my earlier impressions of them from game one.

Louisville struggled to put them away, but really never did. I thought it would be a rout.

I hope Tennessee isn't looking ahead to South Alabama. Florida might give them a surprise if they're not careful.

Reactions: 15 people
Obviously know we have Florida this week but just sharing what I saw Saturday night. They are not your average directional school IMO.

So we'll just table this discussion until after the Florida game then...

Reactions: 1 person
Obviously know we have Florida this week but just sharing what I saw Saturday night. They are not your average directional school IMO.

So we'll just table this discussion until after the Florida game then...

I'm just kidding. But seriously, this place would implode if they lost to S Alabama.

We are talking about the team that lost to Southern Utah, right? I looked them up, and they call WKU the biggest win in the history of the program.
I think I'll save my Valium for a different Saturday.

Couldn't bear to watch football anymore saturday. UT was the punch line on every sports channel and then again on local news.

I remember in 1988 we started 0-6 and after a hard days work my ex friend came up and said do you want to hear a really good joke and of course said yes and he said TENNESSEE FOOTBALL TEAM that was 88 and like i said ex friend.:banghead2:

Don't remind me. Ha! Being a WKU alum, I was thoroughly embarrassed and disappointed in the way Western played Saturday night. Bobby Petrino better get his stuff together if he expects to get any calls from big time schools.

I don't think Western is nearly as good as everyone thought. Beating UK isn't exactly that big of a deal to your average SEC team, but for WKU they likely still view beating UK as a pretty big deal. I can't really blame them, if I were Western, I'd want to beat "big brother" as well.

I'm not worried we don't beat South Alabama, although mentally we may be very down if we come back from Gainesville with a second blowout in a row.

VN Store

Back