Saban on NC State

Saban is a joke. He didn’t want to deal with the new era of athletes so he took his ball and quit. That will be his lasting legacy, ultimate hypocrite and cheater. He is scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. Don’t trust a word that comes out of that snake’s mouth.

Saban is a joke. He didn’t want to deal with the new era of athletes so he took his ball and quit. That will be his lasting legacy, ultimate hypocrite and cheater. He is scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. Don’t trust a word that comes out of that snake’s mouth.
He was cooked as soon as Dodge announced it was going to quit making the Charger. ☺

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say that, maybe…just maybe, his lasting legacy will have something to do with 7 championships rather than not wanting to deal with all the new rules and changes at the twilight of his career.

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say that, maybe…just maybe, his lasting legacy will have something to do with 7 championships rather than not wanting to deal with all the new rules and changes at the twilight of his career.
People with legitimate knowledge know he cheated his way to those championships. He openly admitted to tampering live on-air at the NFL Draft and nobody batted an eye. You can crown his ass if you want but I will refuse to.

What a coincidence that once all schools can now use the same leverage Saban has been using the whole time he starts having trouble and quits.

Brother I’m one of the biggest Nick Saban hater around. And he def left because he couldn’t keep up with the NIL, but he’s also ancient. It’s perfectly reasonable for a man his age to bow out. There is nothing more he can accomplish except to stat pad.

He’s gonna go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time. If not the greatest.. and I hate having to say that.

Brother I’m one of the biggest Nick Saban hater around. And he def left because he couldn’t keep up with the NIL, but he’s also ancient. It’s perfectly reasonable for a man his age to bow out. There is nothing more he can accomplish except to stat pad.

He’s gonna go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time. If not the greatest.. and I hate having to say that.
As I said before, you can crown his ass but I won’t. He cheated his way to the top. Dude also has a losing record in the NFL. GTFO with that.

When talking this morning in CGD about playoffs etc he mentioned just about every SEC team except……. Yep UT
Because he is a dumbass. Only reason he won anything is because he paid players. What head coach do you know goes and buys a car dealership and then all the sudden your players are driving around those cars? How convenient. He couldn’t win the right way so he had to buy his way to the top. He is the Faux GOAT.

VN Store

Back