Sad Day for USA, Madeleine Albright Dead at 84

Ironic.

Edit: btw, what ever gave you the impression I thought you were doing anything other than making an attempt to insult or mock me? Or are you making up some BS argument that I assumed otherwise?

Dude just keep tripping over your own feet.

No. She was an impeccable woman with few vices except for starving 500,000 children to death. It could happen to anyone.

I remember bringing this up on here 12+ years ago a couple of times, and it wasn't well-received. Funny how things change @MG1968 ? Or do you still think this is some Alex Jones ****?

1648135194959.png

I remember bringing this up on here 12+ years ago a couple of times, and it wasn't well-received. Funny how things change @MG1968 ? Or do you still think this is some Alex Jones ****?

View attachment 442125
In a thread about the passing of Madeline Albright?

I’m sure if I could be bothered to to try to remember where my head was at 11 years ago, I could give you an answer.

There’s an easy way to stop sanctions from hurting. Stop doing the things that caused them. Hussein routinely violated the Oil for Food program, that’s on him, not the US.

Still don’t know why you brought this up in this thread.

In a thread about the passing of Madeline Albright?

I’m sure if I could be bothered to to try to remember where my head was at 11 years ago, I could give you an answer.

There’s an easy way to stop sanctions from hurting. Stop doing the things that caused them. Hussein routinely violated the Oil for Food program, that’s on him, not the US.

Still don’t know why you brought this up in this thread.

You mocked me as a conspiracy theorist for citing UN numbers that claimed 500k dead children from Albright's sanctions. Somebody else brought those numbers up again in this thread, and it reminded me of this. I didn't remember that it was you, but I did remember people vehemently rejecting culpability. I looked up the posts, found it was you, big papa vol (who isn't on VN anymore, as far as I know), and others who I don't remember.

So I figured I would ask if in 2022, you still think I'm bananas for blaming Albright and the US for killing Iraqi children via sanctions? Shifting the entirety of the blame to Hussein is a deflection (and wrong) from the question of whether or not I'm a loony conspiracy theorist.

Reactions: EasternVol

View attachment 442125
Speaking of…Scott Horton had the show thrower on a podcast and he talked of how he was tortured after the event and US leadership was fully aware of it and did nothing to stop it.

You mocked me as a conspiracy theorist for citing UN numbers that claimed 500k dead children from Albright's sanctions. Somebody else brought those numbers up again in this thread, and it reminded me of this. I didn't remember that it was you, but I did remember people vehemently rejecting culpability. I looked up the posts, found it was you, big papa vol (who isn't on VN anymore, as far as I know), and others who I don't remember.

So I figured I would ask if in 2022, you still think I'm bananas for blaming Albright and the US for killing Iraqi children via sanctions? Shifting the entirety of the blame to Hussein is a deflection (and wrong) from the question of whether or not I'm a loony conspiracy theorist.
I’ll just leave this here

Looks like he doubled down on the Oil for Food nonsense...

Read the ****ing link I just posted.
OK, I just read it. Your link is about alleged fraudulent data about child mortality. That wasn't my issue with your comments. I spoke about your assertion about the Oil for Food Program.

The Oil for Food program was thrown out to the public as the humanitarian justification for going into Iraq in 2004, but they didn't really give a f^^k about Iraqi children (see Albright's comments on 60 Minutes with Leslie Stahl). The real reason for the invasion is that Saddam was trading oil for Euros.

Also, whether the mortality data was true or false, Albright didn't challenge or dispute the numbers during the Leslie Stahl interview. So she believed them... and still thought the sanctions were worth it in that situation.

Reactions: EasternVol
OK, I just read it. Your link is about alleged fraudulent data about child mortality. That wasn't my issue with your comments. I spoke about your assertion about the Oil for Food Program.

The Oil for Food program was thrown out to the public as the humanitarian justification for going into Iraq in 2004, but they didn't really give a f^^k about Iraqi children (see Albright's comments on 60 Minutes with Leslie Stahl). The real reason for the invasion is that Saddam was trading oil for Euros.

Also, whether the mortality data was true or false, Albright didn't challenge or dispute the numbers during the Leslie Stahl interview. So she believed them... and still thought the sanctions were worth it in that situation.

Albright is dead and coming at me for something I posted 11 years ago isn’t going to change the fact that she’s dead today.

As it turns out, though, I was right.

Well to her credit she knew who her bosses were. And she was very smart and a shrewd analyst. Other than that there’s very little good to say about her.

US diplomat that didn't bow to the tsar bother you?

Edit: I assume you're mad she didn't offer Alaska back to Yeltsin as a peace offering.
flexibility-obama.jpg

262219826-2f4635f7cf4a8430b44b96ac9706f5e6.jpg

reset-button.jpg

VN Store

Back