Saudi Officials Funded the 9/11 Terrorists?

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Can't believe that we're 19 years out, but this is still under investigation and subject to a huge 9/11 victims' lawsuit.

"Apparently, in a court filing earlier this year, the FBI disclosed that a Saudi Diplomat, al-Jarrah, who was assigned to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C., was one of a handful of Saudi officials who provided money, lodging and other help during the summer of 2001 to the 9/11 jihadists before they crashed hijacked commercial jetliners into the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan, the Pentagon and a farm field in Pennsylvania. It was the first time that al-Jarrah had been linked to the 9/11 plot in any way. Left unresolved was whether al-Jarrah's visit to the mosque in Jersey City with a $1 million donation was linked to 9/11."

Naturally, Trump is doing his best to squash the victims' lawsuit, because... well, I'm sure a Trumpster here will defend his shenanigans.

"The Trump administration stepped up efforts to block the 9/11 families from gaining access to secret FBI and CIA investigations about possible Saudi links to 9/11. "

The Saudis are not our friends. They're a puppet Kingdom ruled by a murderous Autocrat. Given our oil independence, the murder of the WaPO journalist Khashoggi, the Saudi support of terrorists, etc., wtf are we still in bed with these guys.

Why a visit by a Saudi official to New Jersey is now part of the 9/11 investigation

Can't believe that we're 19 years out, but this is still under investigation and subject to a huge 9/11 victims' lawsuit.

"Apparently, in a court filing earlier this year, the FBI disclosed that a Saudi Diplomat, al-Jarrah, who was assigned to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C., was one of a handful of Saudi officials who provided money, lodging and other help during the summer of 2001 to the 9/11 jihadists before they crashed hijacked commercial jetliners into the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan, the Pentagon and a farm field in Pennsylvania. It was the first time that al-Jarrah had been linked to the 9/11 plot in any way. Left unresolved was whether al-Jarrah's visit to the mosque in Jersey City with a $1 million donation was linked to 9/11."

Naturally, Trump is doing his best to squash the victims' lawsuit, because... well, I'm sure a Trumpster here will defend his shenanigans.

"The Trump administration stepped up efforts to block the 9/11 families from gaining access to secret FBI and CIA investigations about possible Saudi links to 9/11. "

The Saudis are not our friends. They're a puppet Kingdom ruled by a murderous Autocrat. Given our oil independence, the murder of the WaPO journalist Khashoggi, the Saudi support of terrorists, etc., wtf are we still in bed with these guys.

Why a visit by a Saudi official to New Jersey is now part of the 9/11 investigation
I didn’t think you could do it, but you did it.

Muh Trump’s fault.

Somewhere Ras is shaking his head.

We've known they've been behind it for a while. Similiar cases have been ended in the past.

Iraq?

Who paid for it? That seems to be the real point

Afghanistan. I guess you conveniently forgot that Bin Laden’s family was wealthy?

Also, we can add the Muslim organizations that donated for their jihad in the ‘80s.

Afghanistan. I guess you conveniently forgot that Bin Laden’s family was wealthy?

Also, we can add the Muslim organizations that donated for their jihad in the ‘80s.
Afghanistan? They had deep enough pockets to pull off the 9/11 attacks? They probably barely had enough to feed themselves.

Afghanistan? They had deep enough pockets to pull off the 9/11 attacks? They probably barely had enough to feed themselves.

Where did he fight in the ‘80s then move to in the ‘90s when he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia then the Sudan?

You have any proof of that?
Not directly. But I find it unlikely that we would not have been arming and supporting subversive groups in Iraq in the 1990s that would later turn into al Qaeda or ISIS mercenaries. I'm willing to bet we had similar activities on the Horn of Africa.

VN Store

Back