Say What ? Parker didn't win SEC POY ?

I think it has more to do with CP leaving early to the WNBA. This is a jab by the coaches to keep female players in their Universities until all of their eligibility is used.

I guess LSU's win over us makes the difference.

LSU running the table and not losing a conference game probably didn't hurt Fowles chances.

Still Parker was hands down the best in the SEC, IMO

I agree if you are going by stats and overall athleticism, but if you take SEC record into account, I can see why Fowles was chosen. LSU ran the table in the conference. It was the SEC Player of the year, I bet Parker Wins a few National Player of the Year awards.

LSU running the table and not losing a conference game probably didn't hurt Fowles chances.

I agree if you are going by stats and overall athleticism, but if you take SEC record into account, I can see why Fowles was chosen. LSU ran the table in the conference. It was the SEC Player of the year, I bet Parker Wins a few National Player of the Year awards.

The award should be about the player, not the team, IMO. Anyways, its not like like CP is a great player on some middle of the road team.

The award should be about the player, not the team, IMO. Anyways, its not like like CP is a great player on some middle of the road team.

I agree it should be about the player, I am just saying that it is understandable why they picked Fowles. They didn't lose a game in the SEC. I think skills wise Candace definately has the edge but if they are looking at leadership with Wins/losses factored in then Fowles wins in overall SEC record and Heads up record. For the record I am a CP3 Fan. And she will no doubt Win a Few National Player of the Year Awards. I would have voted for Candace over Fowles but then again my Vote would have been biased.

I think the ultimate contest will come down to candace and mya moore of uconn. candace has put up good numbers and has been even better than she was last year, if that is possible. mya moore is an outstanding freshman that most of the world loves. so i think that it will come to the 2 of them for poy.

as for sec player of the year everybody knows that it sylvia fowls just won it bc of the lsu tennessee game cp3 should have won it

VN Store

Back