'25 SC DL Amare Adams

Do you think UT gets this guy, Maddox from Mississippi, or the commit to Florida to round out the D-line class?
I think Maddox has a brother on OM right now but there’s communication. This kid has visited several times in the past so if Clemson’s season falls apart maybe something happens there. Florida will have a staff change so that kid has the highest probability of flipping, I just don’t know if it’s here or somewhere else. I know clear as mud but it’s early right now still.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get a late surprise or if TN goes with a proven Transfer option to get immediate help. I'd lean more to the transfer option personally or let Jenkins add 10-15 pounds and let him slide inside.
I’ve been thinking Jenkins would slide inside for awhile, but he’s stayed in that 280 range and at SDE. We really need him to add to the DT depth next year with all we lose. SDE is set with West, Weathersby, Lindstrom, and Gentle, plus adding Dye.

It just makes so much sense for him to be a DT. And at 6-6, he should easily be able to hit 300 lbs.

I’ve been thinking Jenkins would slide inside for awhile, but he’s stayed in that 280 range and at SDE. We really need him to add to the DT depth next year with all we lose. SDE is set with West, Weathersby, Lindstrom, and Gentle, plus adding Dye.

It just makes so much sense for him to be a DT. And at 6-6, he should easily be able to hit 300 lbs.
Yeah, I was thinking let him play the lighter more athletic DT that Eason and Moi role. If he could get and stay around 295-300 would be perfect. His length and just height would help take away some throwing lanes

Yeah, I was thinking let him play the lighter more athletic DT that Eason and Moi role. If he could get and stay around 295-300 would be perfect. His length and just height would help take away some throwing lanes
Yeah he’d be a 5 tech.

Dye will be a DT as well

Just 2 years ago Hobbs was in the same boat.

Dye is pretty solidly built already at 270 and 6’5

Yeah he’ll be 6’5 305 as a freshman at DT easily…
You think Loftin is a Leo or SDE? I think he could play Leo, but we’re so stacked there, SDE is where he ends up. He’ll have to add some weight, but at 245, he can add 15-20 pretty easily.

You think Loftin is a Leo or SDE? I think he could play Leo, but we’re so stacked there, SDE is where he ends up. He’ll have to add some weight, but at 245, he can add 15-20 pretty easily.
Yeah I definitely think he’s a SDE. Agreed

VN Store

Back