'25 SC DL Amare Adams

Keep mining the Palmetto State for talented prospects.
And the tough Texas kids like McCoy.
Leave the prima Donna ones to Sark and Elcho.

Yeah South Carolina always has underrated talent.

There’s a CB from Westside HS that I wish Tennessee would offer a PWO to.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Are the Vols pushing for Amare Adams the Clemson DL commit? He is their highest ranked commit.

Are the Vols pushing for Florida DL commit Joseph Mbatchou? Impressive offers as of late.

Follow up. Any other recruits we should keep an eye on outside of these two and Duane.? Trying to see the possibilities left for the 2025 class as more HS film is coming out.
They are trying on all 3…we will see if any make it to campus. Auburn pushed for smith and he didn’t make it. It’s hard to flip kids imo. Harder than old days because money is involved and if kids have good deals and relationships it’s hard to flip it.
-AP

Is VQ saying if any who are committed to another team visit they'll likely flip if they get/have a good enough NIL deal?

Is VQ saying if any who are committed to another team visit they'll likely flip if they get/have a good enough NIL deal?
No, they're just saying to have any chance at all we have to get them on campus. No visit = No chance. Visit = Chance but doesn't guarantee anything. Just means they're willing to consider.

Are the Vols pushing for Amare Adams the Clemson DL commit? He is their highest ranked commit.

Are the Vols pushing for Florida DL commit Joseph Mbatchou? Impressive offers as of late.

Follow up. Any other recruits we should keep an eye on outside of these two and Duane.? Trying to see the possibilities left for the 2025 class as more HS film is coming out.

-AP
Shouldn’t be hard to beat a Clemson deal.

Man, I just don't see how Bo Davis isn't right there with those two. I really don't. His defensive lines helped win 3 National championships and he's had just as many draft picks as Garner.
Oh, he's good, real good. Haggins from FSU is elite, as well.

Davis was not the DL coach in 03, strength coach.

Nick Eason at Clemson is up there
Eason is good, but he's not even the best Clemson has had, imo. Those defensive lines that Clemson won National Titles with, that just completely wiped teams out, and were known as the best in college football...those were led by guys like Dan Brooks, Marion Hobby, and Todd Bates.

Eason has only been in the college ranks for like 3 or 4, maybe 5, years; I think this is his 2nd, 3rd year at Clemson(?)...was at Auburn a year or two, I do believe. He's produced some studs, no doubt; but, he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with guys like Garner and Johnson.

VN Store

Back