Scariest poll I have yet seen regarding Democrats

OrangeTsar

Alabama delenda est
This has to be a parody publication or something, yet I get criticized for posting anything. Make it make sense.

The site picked by the op is laughable but the reporting is true

COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated
That’s crazy, but look how these things try to skew the appearance.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

——————-
45% democrats would favor
78% republicans strongly oppose
64% unaffiliated strongly oppose

Which leads to question what about the 55% of democrats that oppose, do they oppose strongly?

Do the 22% of Republicans favor?

Yet the headline says

Dems want unvaxxed put in CAMPS.

Which can be construed so many ways, especially to fuel the fear and divide.

It’s not surprising in the least, people have lost their minds over Covid and were well on track before Covid. It was the push they needed
They really have. A great example is that many are pushing shots for children, despite the well-known risks including myocarditis and disturbance of the reproductive cycle and the unknown long-term consequences.

Having a light bulb moment reading these serious responses and finally realizing how deluded and brainwashed some of you are.

Reactions: Wireless1
They really have. A great example is that many are pushing shots for children, despite the well-known risks including myocarditis and disturbance of the reproductive cycle and the unknown long-term consequences.

Aren't the risks for myocarditis even higher if you contract covid?

Reactions: BenGrimm
What’s funny to me is the criticism of the OP’s source. Not a source I would have chosen because it does lend itself to such criticism. However, he’s pointing to a poll conducted by a moderate site so I’m fine with it.

What’s funny, is damn near every MSM site presents information in the same manner as the site the lefties on this thread are complaining about. MSNBC. CNN. Etc. this is what they’ve turned into. The only difference is the MSM is overwhelmingly biased in their direction, so it’s ok. Acceptable even.

What’s funny, is damn near every MSM site presents information in the same manner as the site the lefties on this thread are complaining about. MSNBC. CNN. Etc. this is what they’ve turned into. The only difference is the MSM is overwhelmingly biased in their direction, so it’s ok. Acceptable even.
No they don't. That site is horrible

What’s funny to me is the criticism of the OP’s source. Not a source I would have chosen because it does lend itself to such criticism. However, he’s pointing to a poll conducted by a moderate site so I’m fine with it.

The criticism to the source in the OP is legit I think. They took the basic polling data and wrapped a bunch of loaded statements around it. That isn’t productive and it’s the same thing I see every night on ABC News now. A link to the original Rasmussen poll with some bulletized points paints a clearer objective picture I think.

That’s crazy, but look how these things try to skew the appearance.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

——————-
45% democrats would favor
78% republicans strongly oppose
64% unaffiliated strongly oppose

Which leads to question what about the 55% of democrats that oppose, do they oppose strongly?

Do the 22% of Republicans favor?

Yet the headline says

Dems want unvaxxed put in CAMPS.

Which can be construed so many ways, especially to fuel the fear and divide.

Not surprising. The left had never been for freedom, the left's heros have been Hitler, Castro, Guevara, stalin, pol pot.

VN Store

Back