SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

Franklin Pierce

Majority of young white female libs have a diagnosed mental health condition, according to Pew Research

white-libs-736x491.jpg

White liberals are significantly more likely than other racial and ideological groups to be diagnosed with a mental health condition, according to science.

The findings, from a Pew Research Center survey published in March 2020, were the subject of a recent Twitter thread that inspired an Evie Magazine article on the possible "scientific correlation" between progressive ideas and mental illness.

According to the survey, white liberals of all ages were more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental health condition compared with their moderate and conservatives peers. The disparity was especially pronounced among young people aged 18-29, the most annoying demographic and the one with the worst opinions, generally speaking.

Nearly half of young white liberals (46 percent) reported being diagnosed with a mental health condition. That was significantly higher than the percentage of young white moderates (26 percent) and young white conservatives (21 percent) who reported a mental health diagnosis. Young white people who identified as "very liberal" were considerably more likely to report mental health problems, even compared with their peers who identified as liberal.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems - Washington Free Beacon

Majority of young white female libs have a diagnosed mental health condition, according to Pew Research

white-libs-736x491.jpg

White liberals are significantly more likely than other racial and ideological groups to be diagnosed with a mental health condition, according to science.

The findings, from a Pew Research Center survey published in March 2020, were the subject of a recent Twitter thread that inspired an Evie Magazine article on the possible "scientific correlation" between progressive ideas and mental illness.

According to the survey, white liberals of all ages were more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental health condition compared with their moderate and conservatives peers. The disparity was especially pronounced among young people aged 18-29, the most annoying demographic and the one with the worst opinions, generally speaking.

Nearly half of young white liberals (46 percent) reported being diagnosed with a mental health condition. That was significantly higher than the percentage of young white moderates (26 percent) and young white conservatives (21 percent) who reported a mental health diagnosis. Young white people who identified as "very liberal" were considerably more likely to report mental health problems, even compared with their peers who identified as liberal.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems - Washington Free Beacon

Duh! I get a cookie.

white-libs-736x491.jpg

Would love to see the updated figures from March 2021!

white-libs-736x491.jpg

The author's choice of words had me lulzing.

My Mom's a Republican and her answer would be no because she would never, ever, ever ask a doctor to diagnose her mental health.

I'm of the opinion that every single person on the planet has some form of a mental illness, they just don't know it.

It took me like 35 years to realize I have some level of social anxiety. I used to lay in bed as a kid, not able to sleep, thinking about how I had stuck my foot in my mouth that day and how I was going to do it tomorrow.

So basically when liberals have a mental illness they are more likely to have it diagnosed and treated. Conservatives are more likely to just start shooting and then kill themselves.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

white-libs-736x491.jpg

Makes sense. They do have to be a little off to come up with some of the ideas that they cook up.

white-libs-736x491.jpg

This isn’t shocking news

It took me like 35 years to realize I have some level of social anxiety. I used to lay in bed as a kid, not able to sleep, thinking about how I had stuck my foot in my mouth that day and how I was going to do it tomorrow.
I’m liable to say the worst things. I once overshot a girls age at a bar by 10 years. Not even trying to be rude just naturally dumb I guess

So basically when liberals have a mental illness they are more likely to have it diagnosed and treated. Conservatives are more likely to just start shooting and then kill themselves.

No, we just deal with it and drive on through the day.

There’s really only a few true mental illnesses.

I can empathize, while my anxiety manifested differently I had racing thoughts too.

No, we just deal with it and drive on through the day.

There’s really only a few true mental illnesses.

Lets bring back the old bumper sticker "Life's a Bitch". Aint no utopia or "perfect family" for anybody on this planet, Deal with it.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back