Scramble for Africa 2.0

And yet by all evidence, Humanity apparently had its beginnings there. Africa is our shared cradle.

One of many. Once the Anunnaki genetically changed Homo Erectus, action which was centered in the Sumerian region, there was disbursement to Africa, to many other regions which resulted in the 'coloring' of the peoples of the Earth.

And we need influence in Nigeria to protect the Christians there. It has become one of the most dangerous places in the world for anyone professing faith in Christ
That's not our job. If you want to talk about all Nigerians, that is a different discussion.

Well well well...

wait wait wait. That claims that the American lead them, shows him alive, but also says the rebel leader was killed in the attack.

and since when is 4 people a coup? An assassination attempt sure, but a coup is well over played.

and I love how your conspiracy logic never stays the same. No Americans involved in the attack, it must mean the deep state is involved. An American was involved, must mean the deep state is involved.

wait wait wait. That claims that the American lead them, shows him alive, but also says the rebel leader was killed in the attack.
??? What are you talking about? There is no contradiction there.

Can you read?

and since when is 4 people a coup? An assassination attempt sure, but a coup is well over played.
Call it whatever you want. It was an seditious either way.

and I love how your conspiracy logic never stays the same. No Americans involved in the attack, it must mean the deep state is involved. An American was involved, must mean the deep state is involved.
Again, what are you talking about? Why do you always build off of fake or flawed assertions that I never made and then try to take a victory for cutting up your strawman?

??? What are you talking about? There is no contradiction there.

Can you read?

Call it whatever you want. It was an seditious either way.

Again, what are you talking about? Why do you always build off of fake or flawed assertions that I never made and then try to take a victory for cutting up your strawman?
how is it not a contradiction? It said he was the leader. said the leader was killed in the attack. but then shows him alive after the attack. what am I misreading?

seditious sure. but you were two posts from going on another rant about Nuland by throwing out the word coup.

you were claiming previously the mass shooting in Russia was done by the US, and or Israel, and one of your points was that they didn't use Americans. You also tried blaming one of the crashed Russian planes on US espionage after one of the admin denied any involvement, no accusations from Russia, nor any other allegations of US involvement. maybe if you didn't blame the US for every bad deed in the world, you could keep your allegations straight.

how is it not a contradiction? It said he was the leader. said the leader was killed in the attack.
Malanga was killed in the attack.

but then shows him alive after the attack. what am I misreading?
Where does it show that?

seditious sure. but you were two posts from going on another rant about Nuland by throwing out the word coup.
So like I said... no evidence of anything. You just pulling stuff out of nowhere.

you were claiming previously the mass shooting in Russia was done by the US, and or Israel,
Show me so me and everyone else can get full context. I wouldn't put it past the US or British intelligence to have been planning and staging the killings. But not sure where you are getting wher i said the Israelis were involved.

and one of your points was that they didn't use Americans.
Possibly did say that. Hell, I think the US coordinates a lot of this stuff, but uses proxies and flunkies like Poland, UK and Ukraine to do the dirty work. That is not a secret.

You also tried blaming one of the crashed Russian planes on US espionage after one of the admin denied any involvement, no accusations from Russia, nor any other allegations of US involvement. maybe if you didn't blame the US for every bad deed in the world, you could keep your allegations straight.
Pleease provide links to this for context. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I bet those 4 people had actual weapons though.

Malanga was killed in the attack.

Where does it show that?

So like I said... no evidence of anything. You just pulling stuff out of nowhere.

Show me so me and everyone else can get full context. I wouldn't put it past the US or British intelligence to have been planning and staging the killings. But not sure where you are getting wher i said the Israelis were involved.

Possibly did say that. Hell, I think the US coordinates a lot of this stuff, but uses proxies and flunkies like Poland, UK and Ukraine to do the dirty work. That is not a secret.

Pleease provide links to this for context. I have no idea what you are talking about.
lol, turns out I can't read. had the guys backwards. I thought they were claiming ben was killed. point to you here.

It was one of the civilian plane crashes deep inside Russia. I have no way of remembering which one, but there was video and pictures showing an explosion and smoke before the plane fell, and you were blaming it on American sabotage instead of the consensus engine/electrical failure likely due to sanctions.

I'll say this, I'm not sure what Ras has and hasn't said but based on his blame for everything on America I find it hard to believe he "loves" this country..... Unless it's in a Ted Kacynski kind of way.

lol, turns out I can't read. had the guys backwards. I thought they were claiming ben was killed. point to you here.
OK. Thank you for that.

It was one of the civilian plane crashes deep inside Russia. I have no way of remembering which one, but there was video and pictures showing an explosion and smoke before the plane fell, and you were blaming it on American sabotage instead of the consensus engine/electrical failure likely due to sanctions.
Show me the post so that I can have the proper context. I don't remember what you are talking about.

I'll say this, I'm not sure what Ras has and hasn't said but based on his blame for everything on America I find it hard to believe he "loves" this country..... Unless it's in a Ted Kacynski kind of way.
I love the principles and the Constitution.

I do not love where we are at right now because we are running counter to our founding documents.

At Least 32 Dead, 60 Wounded In Terrorist Attack On Somalian Beachfront Hotel​

1722737027941.png

At Least 32 people were killed and 60 others were wounded late Friday when a suicide bomber detonated explosives outside a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, setting off a four-hour siege by gunmen, The New York Times reported.

The radical Islamist militant group Al Shabab claimed responsibility for the attack, which started in the Lido Beach area, according to The New York Times. The terrorist organization has been locked in an insurgency against Somalia’s government for almost two decades, according to the outlet.

Officers killed three of the terrorists involved in the assault, The New York Times reported, citing authorities.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud expressed his condolences and affirmed the government’s commitment to eradicating Al Shabab.

November 21, 2017

More than one hundred people suspected of being militants affiliated with al-Shabaab are killed in a single U.S. air strike northwest of Mogadishu, according to the Pentagon. The strike is one of more than 275 in Somalia authorized by the Trump administration.

VN Store

Back