SEC BLog Predictions....

gardners_51609

Get Heuped Up!
SEC predictions: Week 4 - ESPN

TENNESSEE at FLORIDA

Aschoff: The Gators have had some real issues in the red zone this year, scoring on just six of 12 trips there, but Tennessee's defense is fresh off surrendering 687 yards and 59 points to Oregon. Florida certainly doesn't have Oregon's offense, but it has been better moving the ball through the first 80 yards of the field. … Florida 27, Tennessee 10

Low: Florida has been stewing for two weeks after losing at Miami, and Tennessee is coming off its worst beating in the modern era last week at Oregon. This used to be one of the hottest rivalries in the SEC, but not so much anymore. … Florida 31, Tennessee 13

I think it may be closer than this...thoughts?

I want it to be closer, not just closer but a win, yet until our ALL WORLD line can run block I don't see us beating any quality opponent with our skill positions as they are.

It's not very hard to prepare for a team when they don't have a QB that is a threat in any imagination of the game. Doesn't matter who is on the "ALL WORLD" line.

Of the possible "good" wins on the schedule (UF, USCe, Aub, UGA).... this is Jones' BEST chance to out coach the other guy. IMO, Muschamp isn't very good- talented team though.

Reactions: 3 people
Those scores sounds about right. We all want a W, but that Florida defense is going to eat our QB alive. I am sure our defense will give up a few big plays.

In before "ESPN hates us"

Ed Aschoff doesn't typically write anything flowery for UT.

Low tends to be pretty unbiased even though having worked in Tennessee.

Here's to hoping for the upset nobody is predicting

Low is actually pretty accurate in his statement that this used to be a hot rivalry but that is has lost some of that competiveness. I think UF is really gonna be looking for a big win, especially after losing to the U.

I want the Vols to win, but there's just to many things against them.

You guys are pusses, UT wins this one 17-14. Butch has em angry!

Can we get more fans like this guy on the board? I've been hearing our fan base run scared all week long and it's making me sick to my stomach.

LETS GO UT!!!!!!!!! Be men among boys on the field and lets shut the gators up once and for all.

Can we get more fans like this guy on the board? I've been hearing our fan base run scared all week long and it's making me sick to my stomach.

LETS GO UT!!!!!!!!! Be men among boys on the field and lets shut the gators up once and for all.

Sorry, my cherry was popped last weekend.

I say 19-17 vols..palardy hits a 51yd fg to win it.... 😊

Guess the same thing could be said about ol' K-Y.

"Not even close to Western Kentucky is good enough to beat the Wildcats"

I'm not claiming we're gonna beat UF or anything. I know my teams struggles. Unlike a lot of Vol fans who think suddenly UT can beat a UF team after getting whooped by Oregon.

But whatever makes you feel better I guess.

I'm not claiming we're gonna beat UF or anything. I know my teams struggles. Unlike a lot of Vol fans who think suddenly UT can beat a UF team after getting whooped by Oregon.

But whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Well sir, there's the difference.

We know we can go in with a fighting chance and come out with a victory.

Your team only knows defeat and it shows on the field.

VN Store

Back